Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 5:44 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 13th Mar 2019 at 4:12 PM.
Default Nicolette Glass -100 Baby Challenge
Nicolette Glass - 10 sons, 6 daughters

1. Alec Glassgraab (son of Geoffrey Landgraab) - married Nina Caliente (two kids: Jaxon, Kaylie)
2. Blaine Glasscakes (son of Bob Pancakes) - married Cassandra Goth (no kids)
3. Cassius Glassoth (1st twin of Mortimer Goth) - married Jeanette ? (1 son: Erick)
4. Cassidy Glassoth (2nd twin of Mortimer Goth) - married Pace Bourgeois (1 son: Herbert)
5. Dante Glassest (son of Johnny Zest) - married Ariel ? (4 kids: Dwayne, Albert, Lizbeth, Rhys)
6. Everett Glassard (son of Dominick Willard) - never married
7. Finn Glassario (son of Don Lothario) - married Olivia Kim-Lewis (2 daughters: Faith, Lorena)
8. Gabriella Glassim (daughter of Dennis Kim) - married Damon Joyce (3 kids: Logan, Janelle, Bristol)
9. Harley Glassly (son of Cohen Healy) - never married
10. Iliana Glassvirkunov (daughter of Esteban Isvirkunok) - married Sean Landgraab (no kids)
11. Javi Glassoz (1st twin of Rez Munoz) - married Kaitlyn (4 kids: Jalen, Terrell, Devin, Adam)
12. Jax Glassoz (2nd twin of Rez Munoz) - married Darlene (1 son: Vernon)
13. Kinley Glasscott (daughter of Travis Scott) - married Tristen Lanier (2 kids: Makayla, Edgar)
14. Lillian Glassman (daughter of Deacon Altman) - married Owen Scott (2 kids: Jody, Hayden)
15. Mason Lanier (1st twin of Art Lanier) - married Karly (4 kids: Tre, Imani, Jamal, Adan)
16. Marjorie Lanier (2nd twin of Art Lanier)

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 4:51 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 13th Mar 2019 at 4:21 PM.
Default Marjorie Lanier - 100 Baby Challenge (16 down - 84 to go)
Marjorie Lanier (16th child of Nicolette Glass) - 16 kids (7 daughters, 9 sons)

17. Nicolette Lanlani (daughter of Vivek Kalani) - married ? Lothario (2 kids: Brad, Kylee)
18. Olin Lanigraab (son of Sean Landgraab) - never married
19. Penny Lance (daughter of Damon Joyce) - married Barry Lothario (3 kids: Nichole, Rigoberto, Tiffanie)
20. Quinn Laniards (daughter of Quinton Richards) - married Josue Rodriguez (2 kids: Adalyn, Keaton)
21. Raider Lanosa (son of Derrick Barbosa) - married Ashlynn (4 kids: Deidre, Hudson, Cortez, Skylar)
22. Stanford Lanim-Lewis (son of Princeton Kim-Lewis) - married Casandra (2 kids: Debra, Corey)
23. Thomas Lancakes (1st twin son of Dale Pancakes) - married Tabatha (4 kids: Kayleigh, Adalaide, Richard, Frank)
24. Tucker Lancakes (2nd twin son of Dale Pancakes) - married Brittney (4 kids: Cason, Emely, Tammy, Shanna)
25. Ulysses Lanington (son of J Huntington IV) - never married
26. Vanna Laniest (dau of Benny Zest) - married Aarav Zest (no kids)
27. Walker Lanuschatis (son of Ernest Rebuschatis) - never married
28. Xer Lanigraab (son of Lawrence Landgraab) - married Brylee (3 kids: Latasha, Presley, Holden)
29. Yvonne Lanahl (daughter of Leland Stahl) - never married
30. Zee Lanields (son of Peppino Fields) - married Racheal Scott (1 son: Braxton)
31 & 32. Ally-Ann StLanier (hybrid daughter of alien Kent StClair) - married Magnus Glassest (1 son: Rex)
33. Bria Richards (daughter of Everett Richards)

Field Researcher
#28 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 4:05 AM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 24th Mar 2019 at 6:18 PM.
Default Bria Richards - 100 Baby Challenge (33 down - 67 to go)
Bria Richards, 16th child of Marjorie Lanier - 15 kids (5 son, 10 daughters)

34. Carson Roke (son of Beau Broke) - married Carol Stahl (twin daughters: Cheryl, Cynthia)
35. Delilah Roke (daughter of Dustin Broke) - married Gianni Glassoz (2 sons: Everett, Amari)
36. Emma Rurb (1st twin of John Burb) - married Sylas Lanier (3 sons: Xander, Kristopher, Rowan)
37. Ezra Rurb (2nd twin of John Burb) - married Alex Glassoz (no children)
38. Faedre Rowe (1st twin of Cason Crowe) - married Grant Lanier (2 sons: Jairo, Irvin)
39. Farrah Rowe (2nd twin of Cason Crowe) - married Reid Lanier (3 children: twins Xzavier & Britany, Gabriel)
40. Gwendolyn Richriguez (daughter of Josue Rodriguez) - relationship w/ Chris Huntington (1 daughter: Dianna) - married Danny Goth (2 sons: Orlando,Carlos)
41. Hermes Richero (son of Romeo Cordero)
42. Iago Roth (1st twin of Geoff Goth)
43. Idris Roth (2nd twin of Geoff Goth) - married Tara Rodriguez (2 children: Krystle, Preston)
44. Jazlyn Rau (daughter of Rick Lau) - relationship w/ Wilson Glassoz (1 son: Uriah) - married Bryan Goth
45. Kali Rourgeois (daughter of Chaim Bourgeois)
46. Leia Runtington (daughter of Rene Huntington)
47. Marjorie Polanco (daughter of Roger Polanco)
48. Nicolette Still (daughter of Skylar Still) - DIED WITHOUT HEIRS

After Bria's death, only 5 children were left in the house and I finally found the setting to turn off Auto-Aging. Those 5 girls took forever to grow up. To illustrate how long exactly hear this example. Jazlyn was already a teenager when the 1st grandchildren were born (twins Xzavier & Britany Lanier). Before Jazlyn was able to age up, Xzavier had already married! She took foooorrrreeevvveeerrr to get an A in school. Then Kali was the lone holdout. The youngest 3 all had As for a whole week waiting on Kali's grade to come up. Then, of course, Nicolette dies immediately and the new heir HATES CHILDREN. This next chapter is gonna be hard

Instructor
#29 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 12:24 AM
Just got started on this challenge a few weeks ago after watching a Buzzfeed series about it. My sim is named Brilliah Bright. She's currently pregnant with #12. And so it won't be hard to forget where I am in the challenge, I decided to name the children after the number that they were born, though it may be the way it's said in a different language or pronounced differently. They all have mom's last name. Unfortunately no twins, and just like my real life, I suck at remember to take pictures.
1. One (pronounced Oh-nay, Boy)
2. Ni (Japanese for 2, Boy)
3. Tres (Spanish for 3, Girl)
4. Cuarto (Italian for 4, Boy)
5. Quinque (Latin for 5, Girl)
6. Shisha (Hebrew for 6, Girl)
7. Nana (Japanese for 7, Girl)
8. Ocho (Spanish for 8, Boy)
9. Nine (English for 9, Boy)
10. Deka (Greek for 10, Girl)
11. Eleven (pronounced el-ee-ven, Boy)
Field Researcher
#30 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 4:22 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 24th Mar 2019 at 6:05 PM.
Default Nicolette Still - 100 Baby Challenge (48 down - 52 to go)
Nicolette Still, 15th child of Bria Richards

DEAD WITHOUT HEIRS
Screenshots

Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 9:48 AM
I started a bit time ago too. My founder is Ariel Bermudez and she had 13 kids before becoming elder.
My tree so far: https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.h...e12eb000f9b0df6

1. Aron (son of Akira Kibo, married with 2 kids)
2. Austin (son of Geoffrey Landgraab, married with 3 kids)
3. Anastasia (daughter of Bob Pancakes, married with 2 kids)
4. André (son of Travis Scott)
5. Adam (son of Sergio Romeo, twin #1, married with 1 kid)
6. Adrien (son of Sergio Romeo, twin #2, married with 1 kid)
7. Aleck (son of Brant Hecking, married with 1 kid(not updated in tree yet))
8. Axel (son of Diego Lobo)
9. Ashton (son of Salim Benali)
10. Asher (son of Salim Benali)
11. Abrielle (daughter of Don Lothario)
12. Athena (daughter of Max Villareal, twin #1, will be the one to continue)
13. Arthur (son of Max Villareal, twin #2)
Field Researcher
#32 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 5:58 AM
Your sims are gorgeous! Wow

Quote: Originally posted by Annakaz
I started a bit time ago too. My founder is Ariel Bermudez and she had 13 kids before becoming elder.
My tree so far: https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.h...e12eb000f9b0df6

1. Aron (son of Akira Kibo, married with 2 kids)
2. Austin (son of Geoffrey Landgraab, married with 3 kids)
3. Anastasia (daughter of Bob Pancakes, married with 2 kids)
4. André (son of Travis Scott)
5. Adam (son of Sergio Romeo, twin #1, married with 1 kid)
6. Adrien (son of Sergio Romeo, twin #2, married with 1 kid)
7. Aleck (son of Brant Hecking, married with 1 kid(not updated in tree yet))
8. Axel (son of Diego Lobo)
9. Ashton (son of Salim Benali)
10. Asher (son of Salim Benali)
11. Abrielle (daughter of Don Lothario)
12. Athena (daughter of Max Villareal, twin #1, will be the one to continue)
13. Arthur (son of Max Villareal, twin #2)

Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 4:37 PM
I have started the 100 baby challenge with my founder: Isla Pearson. Right now she is on baby number 6, so it's a long journey for her. You can follow Isla's story here: http://dreamersymphony.tumblr.com/
Field Researcher
#34 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 6:14 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 28th Mar 2019 at 2:51 PM.
Default Marjorie Polanco - 100 Baby Challenge (48 down - 52 to go)
Marjorie Polanco (youngest older sister of Nicolette Still & 14th child of Bria Richards)

As an older daughter/sister, I did not raise Marjorie for this role. There aren't a lot of pictures of her because she was not as important until now. First of all, she HATES CHILDREN. She was very bothered to even have her younger sister Nicolette around. 2nd of all, I was playing her in her teen years as a lesbian. I guess that widens her pool of baby "daddies" a bit. Good luck, Marjorie. This is gonna be a tough life.

49. Odin Pothario (son of 1st cousin once removed Britney Lothario)
50. Pandora Pott (daughter of 2nd cousin once removed Desiree Scott Lancakes)
51. Quiritis Pott (daughter of 1st cousin once removed Brandi Scott)
52. Remus Polassest (son of 2nd cousin once removed Noel Glassest Zest)
53. Selene Polada (daughter of Yvette Inada Rodriguez)
54. Triteia Polassest (daughter of 2nd cousin once removed Alyssa Glassest)
55. Uranus Polcakes (son of 1st cousin twice removed Skyler Pancakes)

No twins and the house is at capacity. I've somehow really messed up aging. I don't think the neighborhood is aging properly and I'm not getting birthday notifications for any of my sims (not even babies). The kids are all jumbled at the bottom of the screen because their age bar isn't moving. I need to fix this and then I will get back to playing.

Scholar
#35 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 4:51 PM Last edited by CatMuto : 19th Dec 2019 at 11:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by DitzyEkko
Nicolette Still, 15th child of Bria Richards

DEAD WITHOUT HEIRS

Hahaha! That's kinda morbidly hilarious!

Okay, I see this challenge was made before Toddlers were introduced and hasn't been updated for it.
How to deal with Toddlers? In Sims 2 and 3, you could age them up early as soon as they learned to use the potty, walk, and talk.
What about here? Once all skills are at level 3?

EIther way, here is my attempt at this. Lailah Knox, and I just started.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 5:50 AM
@CatMuto - as someone who's just starting this challenge and horrible at toddlers, but is getting used to them and knows their skills, I'd say skills at level 3 should be sufficient, yeah.

Speaking of, though, I'm starting my challenge! I'll be editing this with a list of children, and I have a family tree on FamilyEcho that I'll put in eventually.

Children of Anita Palmer:
Page 2 of 2