Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Share Beds With Everyone (1.20)

by Shimrod101 Posted 24th Nov 2014 at 3:16 PM - Updated 26th Jun 2016 at 12:20 AM by Shimrod101 : Update for the 1.20 patch

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 5:48 PM
Thanks for this - I don't think it's the mod's fault that the sims wants a specific side - it has happened to me with married couples before, so it's most likely coded into the game already.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 7:17 PM
Cool mod. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 7:20 PM
Great mod, thanks! And no, it's not your mod's fault, I had this issue before, when one of my couple moved to another lot, it's very annoying... :S
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 8:16 PM
Yay! I never did understand why they would make it so you couldn't share a bed without a certain relationship level. Haven't they ever been to party as a teen/early 20's. Sometimes you end up having to share a couch/bed/floor with someone you just met. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 8:42 PM
Thanks for this! And the thing about a Sim having to get out of the bed because the other wants that side is a game problem. My couples do that all the time. I'm actually looking for a mod to stop that.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luhlly
Thanks for this! And the thing about a Sim having to get out of the bed because the other wants that side is a game problem. My couples do that all the time. I'm actually looking for a mod to stop that.

I just had that happen in my game last night, with a couple I had move in together, without this mod in. I never had it happen before, just wondering if it has something to do with the pool patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 10:22 PM
Thank you very much for this,now if I could just get visiting sims to go to sleep when they stay over instead of emptying my fridge....
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dtw
I just had that happen in my game last night, with a couple I had move in together, without this mod in. I never had it happen before, just wondering if it has something to do with the pool patch.

No, I've definitely been experiencing it since before then. I started playing right after they released the ghost patch, so I don't know if it predates that but it bugs me so much.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 12:08 AM
Okay an odd question maybe. Will this cause friends who visit late, to stay and sleep in my bed now, or will they still go home to sleep?

And.....if they still go home to sleep is there a way to make them stay and sleep in my bed/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 12:25 AM
Finally!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 12:28 AM
Can you make a mod that lets Children and Teens live by themselves. Because I would love to have my Chuck and Tiffany live by them self.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Trickai
Okay an odd question maybe. Will this cause friends who visit late, to stay and sleep in my bed now, or will they still go home to sleep?
And.....if they still go home to sleep is there a way to make them stay and sleep in my bed/

I don't think this mod will affect friends staying longer at your place. There are choices on the pie menu to ask another sim to spend the night, I think it's both on the Friendly and Romantic menus. When I use this option the other sim(s) will definitely sleep in the bed.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SirgSims13
Can you make a mod that lets Children and Teens live by themselves. Because I would love to have my Chuck and Tiffany live by them self.

At this time I haven't seen anything, any XML files, to do this with; so I guess I can't. But who knows what the future may bring?

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melbrewer367
Yay! I never did understand why they would make it so you couldn't share a bed without a certain relationship level. Haven't they ever been to party as a teen/early 20's. Sometimes you end up having to share a couch/bed/floor with someone you just met. lol

damn straight! whatever happened to those parties?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 10:44 AM
This mod is fine with the Nov.25th patch.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 3:18 AM
I've been waiting for a mod like this! So practical. Thank you very much
Scholar
#18 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
At this time I haven't seen anything, any XML files, to do this with; so I guess I can't. But who knows what the future may bring?

The "Household must contain at least one adult" limitation is probably in the ActionScript in the Flash files. Fogity's Menu Enabler is an example of a similar Flash mod, but Simlogical's forums are closed and I don't know where it is mirrored.

The CAS trait limit I tried to fix is also a problem in Flash, probably not fixable without Adobe Flash itself to replace the hand-drawn "Molecule" widget with a list.

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 1:21 AM
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 6:16 PM
Great Mod!! Thank you. :)
Field Researcher
#21 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 8:32 PM
this work with whatever the latest patch is?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 10:01 PM
Yes, it works with the latest patch.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 4:35 PM
I Love it , thank you
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 2:51 PM
This mod is fine with the December 16th patch.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 8:36 AM
Thanks
Page 1 of 4