Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 8:42 PM Last edited by Misty4m : 13th Nov 2014 at 4:20 PM.
Month: March
St Patrick's Day ( Size Corrected to 1000 x 750 )

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#53 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 11:35 PM Last edited by Flaygor : 12th Nov 2014 at 8:44 PM.
Here is my entry for September ( is that right for the end of Summer/start of Fall in the Northern hemisphere?)

With the end of the Summer, with leaves falling around you and the days getting shorter, it can be a time to reflect. A movement catches your eye, and happy memories of your childhood appear....

....and of course a time to model your favourite pink suit!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 11:37 PM

This is for the month of November.
Kind of fitting I upload it today.

"Knowledge is one part of the battle. Fireballs are the other part."
Alchemist
#55 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 11:41 PM
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 2:41 AM Last edited by smh0407 : 18th Nov 2014 at 12:13 AM.
Default Month: October
October
FIXED
Screenshots
Alchemist
#57 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 2:50 PM
Test Subject
#58 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 10:39 PM Last edited by poliocer : 13th Nov 2014 at 8:22 PM. Reason: Fixed it
Here is my entry for February!
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 11:17 PM
Are we allowed to use cc?
Test Subject
#60 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cissa1234
Are we allowed to use cc?

yes we can.
Test Subject
#61 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 8:23 AM Last edited by tscammell : 13th Nov 2014 at 8:25 AM. Reason: forgot the second question
can we have plumbobs in the shot ?
Test Subject
#62 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 9:15 AM
Hello all! My submission for Miss February in her little pink glitter corset:

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 2:05 PM
@Flaygor, @Miss Shao Huan, @varpunen, and @[email protected] you have all been added to the entry table.

@Misty4m, both of your pictures are 800x600. They should be 1000x750. I would recommend retaking them (unless you saved originals you cropped from). If you resize UP, your pictures will become blurry.

@smh0407 your picture is too large at 1024x768. You'll need to crop it to get it to the right dimensions.

@poliocer, the picture should be showing somehow in the entry post. The best way is to wrap your picture in img tags (make sure there are no quotation marks around the url). Since you're not added to the table, you may edit your post and put the [img] bits around it. Make sure to close the back one like this: /img (but in the brackets [ ] ).

@cissa1234, yes you may use CC. Please read over the rules regarding CC use on the main post.

@tscammell, yes you may have plumbobs/speech bubbles in your picture. However, unless it fits for the shot, I'd recommend not having them. You can use the cheat "hideheadlineeffects on" (without the quotation marks) to hide the effects momentarily and then change it to "off" when you have your picture.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#64 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
@Flaygor, @Miss Shao Huan, @varpunen, and @[email protected] you have all been added to the entry table.

@Misty4m, both of your pictures are 800x600. They should be 1000x750. I would recommend retaking them (unless you saved originals you cropped from). If you resize UP, your pictures will become blurry.

@smh0407 your picture is too large at 1024x768. You'll need to crop it to get it to the right dimensions.

@poliocer, the picture should be showing somehow in the entry post. The best way is to wrap your picture in img tags (make sure there are no quotation marks around the url). Since you're not added to the table, you may edit your post and put the [img] bits around it. Make sure to close the back one like this: /img (but in the brackets [ ] ).

@cissa1234, yes you may use CC. Please read over the rules regarding CC use on the main post.

@tscammell, yes you may have plumbobs/speech bubbles in your picture. However, unless it fits for the shot, I'd recommend not having them. You can use the cheat "hideheadlineeffects on" (without the quotation marks) to hide the effects momentarily and then change it to "off" when you have your picture.

I"m so sorry let me remove that I was answering a question and shouldn't have posted those two photos they are not part of the contest, the other ones are for valentines and st. patrick day.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 7:13 PM
I've never entered one of these calendar contests before. Should be fun!

Here is my entry for October.

Legends of Dragon Valley - A Sims 3 Random Legacy
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 7:17 PM
And here is my entry for April.

Legends of Dragon Valley - A Sims 3 Random Legacy
Test Subject
#67 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven

Fixed it
Test Subject
#68 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 9:10 PM
Default Entry for January

Our Lady of the Birds
Field Researcher
#69 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 9:28 PM
September

The teacher in the school class early morning before the kids arrive.
Test Subject
#70 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 4:54 PM
I hope I haven't broken any of the rules. I know it supposed to be one sim but the toddler is the main sim.

For February

Field Researcher
#71 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 2:41 AM
My second entry, this represent january. It's kinda funny I put this picture representing january, because here in the southern hemisphere, january use to be hot as hell! LOL

Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 3:21 AM
Default February!
Here's my entry for February, a lovely lady primping herself for a date with a VERY lucky sim! Gorgeous.

I'm 19 and I think I'm funny sometimes. I idolize Alaksa 5000. Avid RuPaul fan.
Test Subject
#73 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 4:02 PM
Default Entry for August
Here is my second entry and it is for the month of August.

Test Subject
#74 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 4:48 PM
Default And this one is for April ;)
Scholar
#75 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
@heaven I have a question. Your rule says "Please use northern hemisphere seasons." What does it mean? Is the picture should include one of northern hemisphere seasons: 4 seasons winter/spring/summer/fall is a must regardless of the month theme OR if the picture includes seasons, it should use one of seasons: winter/spring/summer/fall ?

I'm pretty sure it just means to treat December as being during winter, July as being during summer, and so on, as they are in places north of the equator. As opposed to how in places south of the equator (like in Australia, for example) it's summer in December.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun

Page 3 of 6