Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lighthouse Point [Haunted Base Starter]

by Squircle Posted 27th Oct 2014 at 8:24 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 9:26 AM
Amazing work youv'e done! I just love the spooky atmosphere and the rusty interiors: great job!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 9:52 AM
This looks absolutely fabulous.... Great work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 1:31 PM
Amazing I really love your work Squircle
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 3:55 PM
I have been waiting for someone to create something like this. THANK YOU.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 9:45 PM
A really great Halloween themed home. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 11:52 PM
It reminds me to a survival game, waiting for a zombi to show. Great work. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 3:44 AM
How lovely, I really like beacons, and you have no CC, just cool !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 4:09 AM
Love the background story on your creation. I just downloaded it and am looking forward to playing it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 1:36 AM
This is GREAT! Tried the Sims 4. 1 word.... eww? lol >.> I am glad we have people still making things for Sims 3. Awesome lighthouse! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 2:13 AM
Cool build! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 3:28 AM
The back story on this lot is a 10/10. I won't be sleeping tonight, but I will be downloading and playing this lot.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 9:19 PM
Can I use this lot in my mermaid story?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmyTechnoRose
Can I use this lot in my mermaid story?
Of course you can! Just be sure to give credit. =]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 4:23 AM
I love haunted houses that really have ghosts!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 6:23 PM
Amazing! Can't wait to play this, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 8:55 AM
Cheers! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 11:43 PM
I like the story and the lot itself is amazing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 8:50 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 9:01 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS SOOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOO REMINDS ME OF POINT SUR LIGHTHOUSE. That light house is legitimatly haunted (If u belivie in ghosts. If not then its the bases for a lot of unexplanable anomalies.) I watched a ghost adventures episode on it.
Mainly the reason why itrs haunte is because there was a suicide at the sort of maid quarters that was on the property. That lady had an affair with the married man (2 people lived in the lighthouse) that lived on the first floor. Thats one of the lesser hauntings, mostly residual I guess. Not that I know much about this stuff.
Anyways, most the the hauntings come from the boats that would sink often. This lighthouse is somewhere around santa cruz or san fransisco lots of boats crashed there, famously 'The los Angalos' which not only had men but also women and children. The most active spirit is a young girl.
But yeah thats aqll I know about it. heres the episode link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KquglBojlMs) and and a article about it (http://www.montereycountyweekly.com...ea6f6650ab.html) I live in san fransisco and I've never heard of it till I saw the episode so it can't be that haunted. I don't exactly belivie in that stuff, but this is way too long and I should stop talking
-niki