Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[starter] imre - 5br / 3ba

by farfalle Posted 24th Sep 2014 at 5:23 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 7:59 PM
omg thank you. I've been wanting something bigger for my larger roomie families! This is perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 9:56 PM
Really Love this, I hate seeing a one bedroom starter, it's not realistic. Of course the game isn't but, being that I once worked in the trades it's hard seeing these one bedroom houses. I really hate a huge house with only one or two bedrooms, I like a more realistic house and this one fits the bill. Thank You!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 8:44 PM
How can you upload your house? I mean, you have created a home , saved it, and how to find it in the folder of the game? to upload to the site
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 2:47 PM
Thank you so much, the starter homes that are already ingame are way too small (and I really suck at building)!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:02 PM
thanks for the kind words, everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by NataliaKorotkova
How can you upload your house? I mean, you have created a home , saved it, and how to find it in the folder of the game? to upload to the site

hi! there's a tutorial around here somewhere that i can't find, but someone asked me the same question on my tumblr a couple weeks ago and here's a quick little guide.

Quote: Originally posted by cartencasey
Really Love this, I hate seeing a one bedroom starter, it's not realistic. Of course the game isn't but, being that I once worked in the trades it's hard seeing these one bedroom houses. I really hate a huge house with only one or two bedrooms, I like a more realistic house and this one fits the bill. Thank You!

haha, yes! i'm ~in the business~ too and finding a 1-bedroom house over 600-700 square feet is almost impossible. even one bedroom houses themselves are pretty rare and getting rarer, at least in my area. (most 1-bedrooms from previous eras have been renovated and expanded, while most new construction has been either very large houses or subdivisions full of mirror image apartments. nobody who has the money is throwing it at 1 bedroom houses.) and while it might work for one person or a couple who doesn''t need much space IRL, in the sims you're invariably going to need room to stuff kids and skilling equipment and elders etc, etc. i try to make sure even the smallest starters i create have at least 2 bedrooms, or if i have an expansion-unfriendly build that there's plenty of room to start with. i figure if people are downloading houses, it isn't because they want to play the game for an hour and then have to spend more time fuckulating the house just to accommodate a single baby.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 4:48 PM
This is gorgeous, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 1:32 PM
I can't build worth crap even in sims 4. How do you manage to build starter so big but affordable? Keep it up though they look good.
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by farfalle
thanks for the kind words, everyone!

hi! there's a tutorial around here somewhere that i can't find, but someone asked me the same question on my tumblr a couple weeks ago and here's a quick little guide.

haha, yes! i'm ~in the business~ too and finding a 1-bedroom house over 600-700 square feet is almost impossible. even one bedroom houses themselves are pretty rare and getting rarer, at least in my area. (most 1-bedrooms from previous eras have been renovated and expanded, while most new construction has been either very large houses or subdivisions full of mirror image apartments. nobody who has the money is throwing it at 1 bedroom houses.) and while it might work for one person or a couple who doesn''t need much space IRL, in the sims you're invariably going to need room to stuff kids and skilling equipment and elders etc, etc. i try to make sure even the smallest starters i create have at least 2 bedrooms, or if i have an expansion-unfriendly build that there's plenty of room to start with. i figure if people are downloading houses, it isn't because they want to play the game for an hour and then have to spend more time fuckulating the house just to accommodate a single baby.

Thank you!!!