Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Call Anytime + Relationship Mod v11

by scumbumbo Posted 20th Sep 2014 at 2:19 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2019 at 6:27 AM by scumbumbo : Updated to v11 for Get Famous game patch

268 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 187 Feedback Posts, 80 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 11
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:24 AM
Oooh, thank-you! Perfect for my teen girl! Now so she can call her boyfriend whenever she wants!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:38 AM
Yay! Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:51 AM
This is great, thank you!! Always did bug me how short the convo was and you couldn't gain any relationship points from it. Great Job!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:51 AM
Thanks you, I like this.
Deceased
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rubytuesday
This is great, thank you!! Always did bug me how short the convo was and you couldn't gain any relationship points from it. Great Job!!

Glad you like it and that annoyed me too. I wasn't think of that as being the main point of the mod, just kind of got carried away playing to see what could be done. Maybe I should change the name to reflect that feature as well!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 3:15 AM
Nice mod, hate those day only short duration calls too. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:05 AM
I hope disliking sims will increase the disliking xD i want to help my criminal/devious sims.
Deceased
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by f3rzz
I hope disliking sims will increase the disliking xD i want to help my criminal/devious sims.

I had considered doing that, but leaned towards changing the mod so they just hang up on you if they don't like you (like invite does). Maybe in a future version I'll do one of those if there's a call for it.

If I change it so they hang up, I'll make sure that making a prank call gives a healthy negative relationship hit (if it doesn't already, never thought to try it -- people stay angry enough at my evil criminal sim as is!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:53 AM
good idea, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:57 AM
This is awesome thank you! By the way, does anyone know if this conflicts with the relationship decay mod by mgomez?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 7:01 AM
great mod thank you for your hard work
Deceased
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dystopiangirl
This is awesome thank you! By the way, does anyone know if this conflicts with the relationship decay mod by mgomez?

Good question - I went and checked both his relationship decay mods and good news, there should be no conflicts
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:59 AM
YAY! Been waiting for a call anytime, but proposing even more goodies to it is the cherry on the cake! I'll grab the triple one, thank you
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
I'll make sure that making a prank call gives a healthy negative relationship hit (if it doesn't already, never thought to try it
I tried the prank call and the sim simply hangs up on you saying he knows who you are and the prank fails, even if he's your nemesis! I saw no relation hit - was deceived for my evil sim and he was deceived too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:13 AM
ahhhh! nice one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:59 AM
Gracias, lo probaré.
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 1:37 PM
I had allready done this , according to "2.The following two steps are required if you haven't already done them..." but now I'm wondering, am I to download into the Mods-file all the same, or am I to put it in the sub-folder?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 1:57 PM
I was disappointed when I found there was no relationship gain from a phonecall. irl I stay in touch with long distance non-internet using relatives by phone and the idea that my relationship with them would be just the same if I never bothered to call them ever or that my relationship with them will disintegrate just as quickly even though we talk on the phone at least once a week is just silly.
Thank you for the option with the relationship gain. A much needed mod imo.
Deceased
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sjoslor
I had allready done this , according to "2.The following two steps are required if you haven't already done them..." but now I'm wondering, am I to download into the Mods-file all the same, or am I to put it in the sub-folder?

If you've already made the empty folder and put the line in your resource.cfg file, the only thing you need to do is step 1 -- in other words, just put the .package file into your Mods folder like any other CC. You don't need to put anything into the empty sub-folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 7:14 PM
thanks! i need this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 8:00 PM
Working great now! Thank you this was needed. Well done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 8:22 PM
i followed the steps but for some reason this mod also is not working for me. out of 7 mods that i have, only the no intro mod seems working. how is this even possible?! am i missing something? i've created the empty folder and added the autoupdate thing into resource.cfg, this is so frustrating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:30 PM
We need one more version! CallAnytime+GainRelationship. Please. Thank you for this great mod!
Deceased
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by h34dbug
i followed the steps but for some reason this mod also is not working for me. out of 7 mods that i have, only the no intro mod seems working. how is this even possible?! am i missing something? i've created the empty folder and added the autoupdate thing into resource.cfg, this is so frustrating.

I couldn't tell you for sure, but my guess would be that you're game isn't fully patched (many mods require the game update from Sept. 9), or perhaps it's something simple and easy to miss like the empty folder or the autoupdate line is misspelled.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:50 PM
This is awesome! I hate how quickly a sim can lose every friend simply by taking a day or two to "skill up" rather than socialize.
Page 1 of 11