Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Weirder Walkstyles Disabled (Discontinued)

by Shimrod101 Posted 11th Sep 2014 at 7:03 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2016 at 9:18 PM by Shimrod101 : Discontinued announcement

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 56 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:19 PM
this is great! is there any way you could make a package leaving the 'pee walk' enabled to default? i haven't gotten tired of it yet, lol :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:22 PM
thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:27 PM
I would get this but the only walkstyle that really irritates me is the slumped-over sleepy walk and pee walk. Im fine with the others though.

Maybe you can release several customized packages down the road? Or point us in the right direction to create our own flavors.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 8:50 PM
Agree to siletka, I'm ok with all walkstyles except pee walk. I would really change only that one.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:00 PM
Oh, thank you for this! That pee walk was cute at first, but quickly lost its novelty as I played the game more. The walks you disabled were getting on my nerves, too.

This is so going into my mods folder!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:00 PM
I love the idea of being able to choose which walks are replaced, if that is possible, meanwhile thank you for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:02 PM
You definitely took out the ones that bother me, very much appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:14 PM
I was wondering why if you really have to pee you'd walk slower than normal to get to the bathroom. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:15 PM
Thank you so much for this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:31 PM
Thank you! I hate all those silly walks, when I was testing the Demo, I though they would only walk the way you picked for each sim, when I got the game I hated all those stupid walks, Many, many thanks again.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:27 PM
Nice ! Can you pls make optional packages for all styles? It would be nice if one can decide to get rid of pee and goofy or just pee and so on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:49 PM
yay! those silly walks made the game look like some kind of cartoon show!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:02 AM
And there it is Shimrod! I owe you an EA gift card, paying up tomorrow. Thanks so much for this mod. I will PM you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:27 AM
thanks, I think all these new walk styles in sims 4 are just annoying and simply stupid, definitly needed such a mod sooner or later.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:25 AM
Thank you for this and throw me in with the chorus that would like modular options if possible. So far the only one that really irks me is the tired gorilla walk.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:56 AM
Thank you, i think it would be better leaving the pee walk alone, it's kind a cute..
Deceased
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:56 AM
Superb!
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 9:59 AM
I don't have the game, but if I did, I would get this right away as the walk styles is one of the reasons I'm not fond of the game. I especially like that you made a distinction between females and males.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimLeigh
Why...? Walk styles in game are SO awesome!

Yes they are. But not all or for all for us. It's never wrong to have options?
Mad Poster
#21 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thoddy398
Yes they are. But not all or for all for us. It's never wrong to have options?

SimLeigh is kidding. I'm pretty sure.

Edit: Thank-you for this Shimrod101! Not to be horribly ungrateful, but I am in the 'just the pee walk only' camp. If you have a version for just that, that would be pretty sweet!

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:34 PM
thank you, nice mod. Hated the perky walk.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:07 PM
Thank you so much for this. One annoyance gone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 9:07 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you Shimrod, omg these are annoying!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 9:10 PM
Thank you for the updated files!

You've made my day, and my TS4 experience so much better. ; u ;

Edit: Now to figure out how to get the updated / different flavored file. Only one zip listed. ):

Edit 2: Seems I was too quick on the draw. The files now show up. NO MORE PEE AND SLEEPY WALKS, HERE I COME.
Page 1 of 5