Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Fatness / No Muscles

by scripthoge Posted 12th Sep 2014 at 12:34 PM - Updated 2nd Oct 2014 at 2:30 PM by scripthoge : Update the patch-compatibility info.

254 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 128 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 11
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:46 PM
Thank-you! This was something that I didn't want my sims to struggle with all the time.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:51 PM
Thank you. My sims keep losing weight because he does a lot of sport, even if he should always look well-built
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:18 PM
Thanks I created my self in Sims and every time i looked closer to my sim i thougth WTF i´m not so fat
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:19 PM
Thank you so much!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:23 PM
Thank you soo much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:27 PM
Default Thanks
I want them the way I created them, after all they are myselfsim & my wifesSelfsim and we don't fluctuate in our weight on a daily basis like the game does. So thank you VERY much!

Get your fithy paws off of me you damn dirty ape!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:38 PM
That's what I wanted, how I do roleplay of my real life, this mod is very useful for me. Many Thanks <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:53 PM
Thank you! I found it ridiculous that my nerdy collector sim became more buff than all the active sims in town just because he picked up a bunch of rocks over a few days!
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:36 PM
Thank you for this. ^^ Exactly what I was looking for. But, it is just weird, how my Sim is still with that muscle physique on her arms. Uh. Even with no fitness skill and no muscle setting on cas... DX
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:53 PM
Thank you. It is hard enough to play and meet all the other goals without having to exercise all the time too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:05 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:10 PM
Lots of people have been needing this mod. We want our Sims to look the way we made them! Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:10 PM
Is this also prevent sims from losing weight and muscles?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:17 PM
Thank you! This was driving me crazy. I wouldn't have minded the metabolic changes if they weren't so Maxtreme, so plum it, I say.
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:37 PM
Quick install question: Should I just copy the zips into the normal mods folder? I did so, but they're not showing up in the list of mods at the start of the game.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:01 PM
Thank you so much for this
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:05 PM
Thank you very much!. Quick Question: what is not clear to me is that when you still the mod the body change resets to the original or is it frozen to the current state? Thanks a lot again. Pretty useful mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:29 PM
Thanks for this, it was really needed.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:42 PM
Ohhhh nice!!! tyvm :)
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:55 PM
Can anyone tell me how to apply this mod in game? I had a sim who accidently became muscular and I'd really like to return her to how I created her, I've placed the zip files in the appropriate folders
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tylersada
Thank you. It is hard enough to play and meet all the other goals without having to exercise all the time too.

Hi could you please tell me how to apply this mod? I have the zip files in the appropriate folder but my sim is still muscular? (Note I didn't create her muscular!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:26 PM
One note: Don't forget to check the box "Activate Scripts mods" on the Option panel otherwise this mod will not work.
Instructor
#24 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SachikoOneeSama
Thank you for this. ^^ Exactly what I was looking for. But, it is just weird, how my Sim is still with that muscle physique on her arms. Uh. Even with no fitness skill and no muscle setting on cas... DX

The mod will not revert the Sim back to the original look. BUT if you want to do that use the "cheat" 1st testingcheats true then cas.fulleditmode after that shift right click on sim and it'll give you the option to edit in CAS again. NOTE there was or still is a chance that it'll muck up the family structure SO save prior to this just in case.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimJymm
The mod will not revert the Sim back to the original look. BUT if you want to do that use the "cheat" 1st testingcheats true then cas.fulleditmode after that shift right click on sim and it'll give you the option to edit in CAS again. NOTE there was or still is a chance that it'll muck up the family structure SO save prior to this just in case.

Okay thank you! I just started again with her from the library, she won't change now no matter how much she eats or jogs right?
Page 1 of 11