Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:21 AM
I would just be happy with a less annoying way to use the cheats already in game. I find myself really really missing the Tombstone of Life and Death right now.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:39 AM
instant friends mod!!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:57 AM
Lockable doors, so that during parties, guests don't go traipsing all over the house using my sims' PC and cleaning up the toys in the kids' room.
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 5:30 AM
Animation and pose player :O <3
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 5:42 AM
1) Modified height for teenagers.
2) Radio plays at constant speed despite time flux.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haituva
- A cheat or mod to unlock all objects (like career rewards)!!!
- More Sim customization options, like the sag of their behind! It's always very "perky" now...
- More colour options for pretty much everything...
- Modular stairs, or at least L and U shaped ones, spirals would be nice too...

Note this is a very rough, hard to read list - I plan on formatting this into a table of "Object's In-Game Name | Value" but for now, if you want to try it out:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...omment_12645105
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:49 AM
a smoking mod like in Sims 3
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:20 AM
Toddlers and pre-teen
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
I'll be releasing a cheat for career rewards this evening.

Yay to this! I'll try it out.

One more wish! I saw there's a typewriter deco item... could someone please make it playable, like copying the computer animations!

And to GrapeApe: Everyone plays differently! I personally am not much into the goal-oriented gameplay. I like to build and decorate old-fashioned houses, from big mansions to poor peasant cottages, and then make families for them, playing first one and then another, and bringing the different families together in different ways. To build all these different houses, I need all the objects I can get, especially since the object selection in the base game is so limited.
Scholar
#35 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:00 PM
A cat ears headband. What? Doesn't everyone want those?

Oh, you meant seriously? Well, then I'd really really love to have DouglasVeiga's excellent service NPCs for TS3, or Christianlov's most excellent service NPCs for TS2. I mean, they were already a must for me in games that did have working service NPCs to start with, just not as good. Here there is one service NPC, and it hardly works at all.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:05 PM
A mod that allows the player to edit those dull public spaces that have shit all in them.
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:28 PM
-Story progression
(I don't care how much effort it is put on, i just don't want to choose between having the same neighbors forever or not having them at all because they are a bunch of sterile procrastinators)
-Open world
(not being a modder myself i can't really tell how duable is this, but i think there might be one or two workarounds to make free roaming available)
-64 Bit
(again, not being involved with modding and/or coding at all, i don't know if this is even remotely possible, but a 64 bit game capable of running on more than 4GB of RAM would be great)
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:22 PM
Probably not a mod but a simple fix for plumbing. I have 8 sims in a household and I am tired of having to fix toilets and showers on a daily basis. Something is definitely borked there.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:24 PM
Custom paintings:
Ability to add my own images to the game AND be able to create horizontal+ paintings. (so far all "large" paintings are vert+, but I may be missing something.)

Quote: Originally posted by iHaznoNam3
-64 Bit
(again, not being involved with modding and/or coding at all, i don't know if this is even remotely possible, but a 64 bit game capable of running on more than 4GB of RAM would be great)

Does the game really needs 64 Bit? How much RAM the game is "actually" using atthe moment? I imagine with extra content added later, extra memory might be useful, but now?
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:26 PM
i would like to see a camera mod alike the one aikea had made for the sims three so you can get to low level. ideal for screen shots.
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:51 PM
Some kind of relative subtitle/marker that indicates the familial relationships between a Sim and the other Sims in his/her household.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:55 PM
Turn down the amount of sim friends visiting, the amount of time they come to visit. It's cool once a day but after I have talked and dismissed you why in the hell you are back 2 hours later? My poor sim's house is small, the porch is smaller and I did try to add a couple of tiles to the porch to accommodate more than once person but damn, seeing them all pile up on the porch to knock is getting on my nerves.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#43 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:55 PM
I really want a gun mod and a useable drugs mod.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:06 PM
A mod similar to Delphy's Dashboard. It was a headache reliever for TS3 and with all CC now being done in .package we really, really, really need this. Delphy, I know you don't take requests...but pretty please with sugar on top could you do Dashboard for us??????
Field Researcher
#45 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:14 PM
Story Progression, lower loss in friendship/romance (It's too fast!)
I'll add more when I can think of it!

And this is not a mod, but I crave some light CC. Because the ceilings lights we have in Base game are all ugly except for the IKEA lamp. I would love if we could get som objects CC soon since all i've seen so far is CAS CC.
Theorist
#46 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:59 PM
No computer generated townies mod. The human-made premades are fine, but I don't like computer-generated sims and I'd rather not have them, ever.
Maybe even go a step further and instead of making computer-generated sims, the game can pull random sims from the cloud with a setting to only pull from people you're following, or allow any random sim.

I'd also like an extended range "slider" mod because I feel like I hit limits too soon.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 5:48 PM Last edited by londonerupnorth : 11th Sep 2014 at 6:20 PM.
My list so far,
1) Relativity (I know someone already made a mod to slow time down but it's useless when everything takes just as long!)
2 Woohoo mod to open up other locations for woohoo
3) something to allow the maid to come at weekends, even better if this cost more for a weekend overtime rate,
4) Story progression
5) Default body hair for men and woman sims (private areas)
6) More jobs to choose from (although I'm pretty sure that will come in a paid for expansion pack as will a lot of things)
7) No time limit on parties and bigger parties
8) Shooless
9) Sleep freedom
10) An alarm clock to override and control what time your sims wake up
That's all I can think of for now :D
Scholar
#48 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:27 PM
in order of importance to me:
- Lockable doors
- Full free will off (yes, not even to save their lifes and dignity!)
- Flexi School for TS4 (or no school at all)
- Set the maximium number of townies/stopp townie generating
- every item of clothing, hair and makeup available for both genders
- the good old sliders for CAS
- Same sex pregnancy (though we can already mix the genes in CAS being able to play through the actual pregnancy and baby stage would be nice)
Theorist
#49 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:32 PM
Sounds like y'all need a new game to incorporate all this

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:45 PM
Basically the entire NRaas suite. But especially Story Progression. Even with TS2 I never really played a family, but more the neighborhood as a whole. I timed children's births to match the neighbors, married them off, etc. to change the appearance and demographics of the whole neighborhood over generations. Can't do that at all with TS4. So I have six kids, marry them strategically with traits that will either encourage or stunt various branches of the neighborhood families and now what? Nothing. They just get old and die.

RE: GnatGoSplat - NRaas Story Progression mixed sims from the TS3 library to create new townies. Something that did that out of the library would be nice.

A name editor for townies that pops up when they're created. The pre-generated TS4 townies don't seem too bad, but TS3 was horrible. Every time I saw a normal name spelled in some completely screwed up way I wanted to scream. (There is only one 'h' in Jonathan. Trust me.) Or a blond, blue eyed sim with a game generated Asian name.

Presumably we'll get them with new EPs, but we need more sims. With the pre-made families sucking up space you're left with maybe five options for a mate. The sims obviously live in some backwoods mountain hollow with a population barely into double digits where they have to marry their sisters because she's the only single girl around.

Sagging bits as they get older. Without messing with their original genetic profile (which would mean keeping two - like TS2 with plastic surgery). Stoop the shoulders, sag the breasts, give the guys Dunlap's disease or expanding butts. Make it easier to get fat and harder to get un-fat. Harder to maintain muscle tone. Cause getting old sucks.

Add to that diminishing chances of Try for Baby working as they get older until it's nearly impossible about 2/3 of the way into adulthood. Like life. And how about Try for Baby not working so well to begin with. Or working when you don't intend for it to. Birth control isn't perfect. (Just ask my kids. That you can means it doesn't always work.)

Height. Differences.
Page 2 of 64