Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Time Speed Changer - Change the Game Clock Speed (Updated for Get Together!)

by IceM Posted 7th Sep 2014 at 11:33 PM - Updated 12th Dec 2015 at 2:33 PM by IceM : New Version

455 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 275 Feedback Posts, 179 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 19
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 11:52 PM
Merola's time clock, Relativity and now this. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:05 AM
Great job ! thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:11 AM
Awesome! Relativity comes back again!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:11 AM
nice mod nice idea how much i agree on this craze speed grrr but somehow my sims stuck in eating when i use this mod ^^ the game clock seem related to the ingame passing time my sim eat once then sit there forever and the green task circle not moving wish there be a solution soon we can share (sorry my english)
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:19 AM
Having some trouble with this. It just doesn't seem to do anything. I've put the .zip straight into the mods folder, into the 'script mods' folder I created to keep things tidy (other mods work in it), and then unzipped the file into those folders. The game just doesn't seem to recognize it, and the time scale hasn't changed. Is there a default location for the original file I can override?
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Meverix
Having some trouble with this. It just doesn't seem to do anything. I've put the .zip straight into the mods folder, into the 'script mods' folder I created to keep things tidy (other mods work in it), and then unzipped the file into those folders. The game just doesn't seem to recognize it, and the time scale hasn't changed. Is there a default location for the original file I can override?
Don't unzip it at all and it works
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by londonerupnorth
Don't unzip it at all and it works

Not for me it doesn't!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:29 AM
Great idea! Super useful, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:32 AM
Thanks for this, great Mod, although the clock is ten times better than that of The Sims 3!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:35 AM
The mod isn't working for me, either. I've placed the .zip straight into my Mod folder as instructed, too.
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:35 AM
Not for me it doesn't!

not working for me to.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:35 AM Last edited by theaislinn : 8th Sep 2014 at 6:38 AM.
Not for me it doesn't!

It's not working for me either and I didn't unzip anything. Just put it right into my Mods folder.

Quote: Originally posted by Bandon
TS3 was a lot better with Relativity. Glad you made this.

Must "Enable Script Mods" in game settings for this to work:
In-game go to Game Options>Other>Script Mods. Check it. Exit and reload the game.

This fixed it for me. Derp!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:41 AM
thanks for the gr8 idea
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:43 AM Last edited by Pimy86 : 8th Sep 2014 at 1:10 AM.
It is necessary to launch activation of the scripts before throwingthe game in options game.
It's ok for me thx

(my english is bad sorry)

EDIT : My sims not eat :/ and not move.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:02 AM
it does work by me but similiar to the sims 3 mod every action does take alot more time to finish like my sim sit there doing homework a very long time same as eating and other actions but is a nice beginn on slow time already nice
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pimy86
It is necessary to launch activation of the scripts before throwingthe game in options game.
It's ok for me thx

(my english is bad sorry)

Thanks! That's fixed it!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:10 AM
After instalation the time is set to 22h54 for me, does it make bug sims that are at work before instalation ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:16 AM
Alright so I keep it zipped if I don't want to change the speed, which is slower now, what If I wanted the time to go faster? Are higher numbers faster or lower numbers faster?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:16 AM
Great mod! I hope it works for me!

Just on a nerdy geek note: Your calculations for Skyrim time seem to be spot on! I read somewhere in the Great And Glorious Lore of Skyrim Knowledge that 3 (real) minutes = 1 Skyrim Hour. After doing the necessary calculations, I too find a 200 setting for the custom interval correct :-D
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angie26
nice mod nice idea how much i agree on this craze speed grrr but somehow my sims stuck in eating when i use this mod ^^ the game clock seem related to the ingame passing time my sim eat once then sit there forever and the green task circle not moving wish there be a solution soon we can share (sorry my english)

same here! not eating
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:20 AM
Hi, good job on the mod, it works for me, there are just some stuff that could be changed.
Skill gaining still takes the same time it takes on normal time. Some actions still take the same time in sim hours, like a member above me said already.
Thanks for the mod anyway.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackSonic
Hi, good job on the mod, it works for me, there are just some stuff that could be changed.
Skill gaining still takes the same time it takes on normal time. Some actions still take the same time in sim hours, like a member above me said already.
Thanks for the mod anyway.

Oh no! That was a problem with the NRAAS mod too. I couldn't use it because Kung-Fu matches would last like 10 minutes with the mod running. I wasn't able to get this mod to work but I guess its no big deal of the actions are going to take the same amount of time and therefore take even longer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 2:06 AM
Works great! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 2:09 AM
Great feature, don't know why it wasn't implemented at first
Page 1 of 19