Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LEKSVIK Add Ons & Recolours

by Michelle Posted 12th Aug 2014 at 9:35 AM - Updated 15th Dec 2017 at 8:10 AM by Michelle : Fixed the dining chair name

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 9:41 AM
Awesome! :) Thanks, Michelle. (The coffee table is one of my favorite game meshes.) I really love that desk.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 2:25 PM
Thank-you! It is one of my favorite coffee tables! So glad to have something that goes with it now.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 4:10 PM
This is awsome! I love the ikea SP, thank you so much for making these! :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 3:11 AM
Fantastic add-ons, Michelle. Thank you!
Demon Sheep
#6 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 5:28 AM
Oooh. Michelle this is gorgeous, and I love love love the MALM woods. Thank you for including them. Thank you for the entire set. :D
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#7 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 5:39 AM
Great set Michelle - thank you very much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 7:23 AM
Seriously Cool Michelle!
Pretty Space Pony
#9 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 8:23 AM
This is awesome! I love Ikea and I absolutely LOVE having add-on sets that will make me actually use a particular item without it feeling out of place. Love the recolors too, especially LACK :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 11:35 AM
Thank you for this set. The MALM woods are my favourite colors of the IKEA set. Really, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 2:13 PM
Beautiful set, Michelle! That desk in particular has caught my eye!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 4:26 PM
Awesome Set!!! Thank you. :-)x
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 7:24 PM
These are fantastic - thanks so much for making them!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#14 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:26 PM
Hiya, I noticed a small thing with this set. When I place an item in game with the default colour right out of the catalog, and then try to use the design tool on it, it won't let me - it says the object is not designable. When I place it in a recolour right out of the catalog, I can then use the design tool on it but the default colour (the original maxis table texture) is not an option available in the recolour swatches. It's not a big deal and I still love this set and will surely overuse it like crazy. Just thought you should know in case it's something you're able to fix.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 11:53 PM
I like this set. Thanks for these really nice coordinated items.
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 2:41 AM
@ fanseelamb, sorry hun, I tested them on 2 computers before uploading and just checked it out again, everything is working as it should for me, so I have no idea what could be causing that problem in your game.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Demon Sheep
#17 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 7:52 PM
Ack, guess it's something on my end then. Thanks for checking it out, Michelle, and sorry for the false alarm.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 11:49 PM
Hi Michelle - I have the same issue as Fansee. (Just an FYI) I love this addition!
And, now that I've actually played with it a bit in game, nothings gonna pry these away from me!
I've had a few other things do this to me too - like HW's trash compacter recolors and Gwenke's Ikea plant-trio (whatever it's called) recolors. I can certainly live with it. I wouldn't have even mentioned it if Fansee hadn't brought it up. Thank you soooo much for enhancing my game
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 1:51 AM
Thanks for letting me know hun, it would be interesting to compare all 3 game and see if you and fansee have something I don't, that may be causing it.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 10:00 PM
I loved it all! Thank you, are perfect.
I love maxis matching
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 4:11 AM
You are absolutely AMAZING!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:17 PM
I love IKEA stuff! Thanks for creating this :D
Field Researcher
#23 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 3:39 PM
The recolors of the coffee table are not showing up in game.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:39 PM
Just to let you know, the chair shows up in my catalogue with the Zecutime name. Threw me off for ages.
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 12:34 AM Last edited by Michelle : 15th Dec 2017 at 1:09 AM.
@Deastrumquodvicis - When I clone something I leave the name until I finish typing out what it is cloned from, sometime I forget to change the name but usually pick it up before I zip and upload the object. It is possible I forgot to rename the chair when I cloned it, sorry hun.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  LEKSVIK-DiningChair-MESH-ByMichelle.zip (84.6 KB, 5 downloads)

Page 1 of 2