Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EA Toddler Hats Converted to Baby Accessoires

by Danjaley Posted 15th Jul 2014 at 8:29 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2014 at 2:24 PM by Danjaley

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 9:16 PM
This is really something special. Well done!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 10:10 PM
:lovestruc Oh my ... Danjaley these are absolutely adorable. For once I don't mind adding HATS to the game. I've got baby outfits but could never find any hats for them. Thank you so much for these. Awesome job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 10:35 PM
absolutely amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 10:39 PM
GAHHHHHH!!!! LOOOVVVVEEEEE!!!!! THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:20 PM
Awe soo cute! i cannot wait to add them to my game. Yay hats for babies!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:26 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:27 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuu! <3 <3 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 12:14 AM
I love the has and was wondering if you could convert the ea toddler shoes to baby and mwybe some of the clothes if you can. Please. If not is there anyone you now who could.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 1:25 AM
Very nice. Was just thinking of hats for newborns the other day :-) Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 1:31 AM
These are so dang cute! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 1:35 AM
really adorable thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 2:24 AM
I have wanted this for so long! They are adorable. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 9:53 AM
This is just purely awesome cc! Ever since TS2, I've wanted hats along with pacifiers for my babies (pacifiers especially for toddlers); why didn't any creator think of this idea before? At last they're here at least! Thank you for this convertion. Much appreciated! It's starting feel like all good stuff for the sims 3 come towards the end of it.. Weird. I hope the sims 3 store never close its doors and at this stage the thought of not having CC is unthinkable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 10:49 AM
WOW So Cute!! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Talia19
I love the has and was wondering if you could convert the ea toddler shoes to baby and mwybe some of the clothes if you can. Please. If not is there anyone you now who could.

Hmmm, I shoes as accessoires might work out if I find the right bone to assign them to. I'm not so sure about clothes. I find them even more difficult to make than hair.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 3:52 PM
Awww... These are even cuter on babies because they're so widdle! Seriously, this is one more thing that helps make babies more fun to have in game. The hats are adorable.

Memory Games A Sims 3 Thriller Mystery
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 9:54 PM
Something for the newborns! Thank you very much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 3:15 AM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 2:35 PM
They're adorable, but they're not valid, for outerwear. The category has been omitted, from CASP, entirely, in s3pe. Can anything be done with that? Also, yes, shoes would be adorable. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lara.shaw
They're adorable, but they're not valid, for outerwear. The category has been omitted, from CASP, entirely, in s3pe. Can anything be done with that? Also, yes, shoes would be adorable. Thanks!

As far as I know, babys always wear everyday clothing - even outside in deep snow and in the bathtub. You'll have to go to cas every time you want to change your baby into something different and edit everyday wear. Theoretically, these hats are enabled for outwear. So if ever someone makes a mod to unlock clothing-categories for babies, they should be there.
In s3pe, outerwear is found in CASP(Grid) under "Clothing Category / [12] Outerwear". Maybe you have a pre-Seasons version of s3pe?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 6:02 PM
That's the most adorable pieces of CC I've seen ! I don't play with babies often, but I might add one or two to my families just to try these cute hats :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 8:39 PM
Love this!! Do you think maybe you could do just the bow from the pixie bow hair?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elle.Johnson
Love this!! Do you think maybe you could do just the bow from the pixie bow hair?

Certainly. Added to list
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 9:34 PM
Absolutely adorable!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Page 1 of 2