Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inventor's mansion - shadow of a Madman's Dream

by Crowkeeper Posted 2nd Apr 2014 at 2:54 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2019 at 12:08 PM by Crowkeeper

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 3:57 PM
It came out perfect. Beautiful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 4:14 PM
So.. The guy turns himself into solid gold; so they put his house up for auction with him still in it? Sheesh, they really didn't like him at all. XD

This is a really cool looking place; I can't wait to play in it! :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 4:55 PM
Congrats on the pick!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 5:05 PM
Thank you guys I am so happy because of the pick
Well Its a little bit troublesome...I am supposed to be studying but all I can think about is - I have a star...omg I have a STAR:P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 5:34 PM
I am huge fan of your builds! This one is amazing.
I hope to see more. :-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 7:35 PM
This is just epic, man... Just epic. And the backstory is made of win, too... Really nice - I love this house. So much time and effort, and it shows; job well done.
Did I mention this is just epic?
The Pathfinder
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 7:57 PM
All I can say is WOW!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 8:40 PM Last edited by Tigerdyhr : 2nd Apr 2014 at 8:51 PM.
Yay, finally up! It's just perfect, really amazing. Gratz on the star, you definitely deserve it! Ohhh, do I have just the sim for that, oh man, oh man, oh man!

Edit: you know, for stuff like this, it's really not enough to only have one thank you button...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 3:00 AM
Nice job!
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 10:12 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 3:13 PM
OMG! This is SWeeeeEET! This is going in Midnight Hollow, for sure! :) Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 12:36 AM
This quite obviously took a lot of time and effort. I'd say it looks gorgeous, but since the look you were going for isn't supposed to be pretty, I'll just say it looks enticingly delapidated ;-)
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 8:37 PM
Not only is the house awesome, but the story behind it is great too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 6:47 AM
Great backstory for the house and a wonderful design. Thank you for sharing. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 10:01 AM
OMGoodness!!! *wildapplause* i love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 3:44 PM
Wow, so amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 9:53 PM
Wow. Just WOW. I can't wait to put my evil, insane, genius, eccentric Sim in here!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 4:06 PM
There is alot of time, effort, and creativity here! Well Done and Congratulations!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 6:55 PM
Amazing. I love it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 9:20 PM
Congrats on the Pick! Beautiful work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 2:15 PM
Congratulations mate You did a splendid job with your project! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 4:39 PM
I am off-line for one day and this is what happens? I cant put it into words just how happy I am. When I got a star I almost had a heart attack but being featured? Wow MTS you sure are trying to kill me right?

Well I hope my poor dead inventor is happy now. Even thought they didnt like him at least it seems like people really like his house:P

Thank you so much for the support you are giving me, and the time you spent on writing these lovely comments!!! You people are amazing And Tigerdyhr you are the BEST!:P
Alchemist
#24 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 8:44 PM
A direct pick and feautured within a few days. Madness. Now I should be honoured if you compliment me

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#25 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 7:17 PM
Here you are :) Congrats! I'm speechless. I love your style, your totally mad ideas and a lot of details. This is so cool. Yay!
Page 1 of 4