Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairy Glen - An Elven Dwelling

by Diwtay Posted 27th Feb 2014 at 9:43 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2014 at 12:07 PM by Diwtay

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 1:14 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Your file has a bunch of cc files included, please specify what is included and what the downloader actually needs to get.

HugeLunatic, all of the required CC downloads should already be listed in the spoiler tag I previously included. As a precaution are you aware of any software that can allow me to scan and see what's in a lot. I have not included CC in any of my lots for a long time and I want to be sure nothing was missed.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 3:08 PM
I really like the interior It has a nice atmosphere. Especially the dinning room is very beautiful.
Good job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 10:45 PM
What a beautiful little cottage! Will go great in a medieval or fantasy setting. I love all the details you've included in this lot. Makes it look homey and attractive.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 9:36 AM
Diwtay - following up on HugeLunatic'srequest. Right now it is not clear what is included and what is not. I have tagged the post - once you have the inks sorted out pm me and I will untag it.

Have one spoiler for what is included, and one for what needs to be downloaded. If you are still unsure post in Creator Issues.

Thank you

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 7:33 PM
All required items have been clearly listed in the text of the download. Each item has already been listed by name, creator, and provided with a direct link toward the download location. Items which are part of a set are indicated as so.

I request additional clarification on what needs clarifying please.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#9 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 12:51 PM
The post is now untagged as it is now clear that the non-store cc is included in the lot so it does not need to be downloaded separately. Thanks for clarifying that.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 4:52 PM
I absolutely LOVE this lot! It should have won the round in the challenge!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 3:59 PM
I'm a little confused. I tried to find this using the usual method of scanning the download pages for Sims 3. It wasn't there. I looked back all the way to January. The only way I found it was to do a search for you the creator. It was the first item on your page.

God will never give you more than you can handle--my mother