Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Artisitic Revolution

by Meagan Jo Posted 13th Feb 2014 at 11:52 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 2:45 PM
This is beautiful! You've made such a great building utilizing the new Prism Art studio store content. And on such a small space too! Thank you for your creation, I look forward to trying it out in my town
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 3:11 PM
I love the look and the feel that you've created. You've taken items from many different sets and have incorporated them nicely. This is definitely going into my downloads folder. Thank you for sharing your lot!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 5:25 PM
This has a nice "old urban" feel to it. It would make a nice commercial lot, too, with, for example, the bistro & diner RH rugs and a barista bar and it would be a nice "eatery" district. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 8:24 PM
zomg this is beautiful. It`s urban and modern is such a geniuine way. it is a true masterpiece. thank- you for sharing this with us :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 9:21 PM
This is a gorgeous lot Meagan! And congrats on it getting featured today 2-13-14 on Sims 3 Updates!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 5:34 AM
It is beautiful, and I would love to have it. But it is probably just me, but I can't figure out if you have used cc or not? I see a list of store items, but I am unsure if there is also cc in between there?
Scholar
#8 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 6:01 AM
I've installed the lot and some of the cc has shown up and some have been replaced by generic EA objects. It doesn't look exactly like the pictures, but then I don't have all the sets, for instance some of the objects from the Ultra Lounge set is not showing up as I don't have that one. So I would say you'd have to have all the cc listed for it to be an exact replica of the venue shown in the pictures.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 7:01 AM
Thank you for all the very nice comments

@Lonny987 No 3PCC has been used only store content, Ep's and Ep's.

@desiree101 Yes in order for it to be an exact replica you would have to have the store content listed as I do not use 3PCC. I really wish EA wouldn't replace objects with generic objects as it can make a build look ridiculous at times.
Scholar
#10 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 7:32 AM
lol, I know! I'm in the process of replacing the generic stuff with other custom content that looks nicer or near enough to what the pictures look like and so far it looks lovely!
Soon I will complete my whole TS3 store collection now that its coming to an end, and then the lot will look exactly as you intended! lol
But in the meantime, I'm just enjoying it as it is. I have a sim living in the apartment upstairs and the objects on the other floors are being well used. My sims thank you.
The lot as a whole, is just stunning. Thanks again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 9:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
lol, I know! I'm in the process of replacing the generic stuff with other custom content that looks nicer or near enough to what the pictures look like and so far it looks lovely!
Soon I will complete my whole TS3 store collection now that its coming to an end, and then the lot will look exactly as you intended! lol
But in the meantime, I'm just enjoying it as it is. I have a sim living in the apartment upstairs and the objects on the other floors are being well used. My sims thank you.
The lot as a whole, is just stunning. Thanks again!

Oh Good I am glad you are able to put it together with replacements! At first it was all just Ep's and Sp's but then that one single store item that I just couldn't live without turned into many items I couldn't live without lol! The store can be just as addicting as 3pcc. Enjoy her, I know I do when I am not helping my daughter plan and shop for her wedding later today!

:lovestruc Happy Valentine's Day! :lovestruc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 10:28 AM
I love the decor, how you used the objects of the game. Excellent work! I must look at it closer, can't wait to see it in the game. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meagan Jo
Thank you for all the very nice comments

@Lonny987 No 3PCC has been used only store content, Ep's and Ep's.

Thanks, then I will download it right away
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 8:35 PM
This is really lovely! One question, how did you get the pillows of poshness onto the bed? I've not been able to do anything but place them on the floor, even with MOO.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 10:54 PM
waaaay cool!!!!
The other one
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 7:47 AM
I'm a little bit in love with the decor. :lovestruc I own a good chunk of store items but sadly hardly any of the items you've listed so I probably won't DL but it's beautiful none the less!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 6:04 PM
This is an amazing lot! Somehow I missed the new prism art studio venue being released, and now I think I need it

I really love the exterior of the lot and the feel of the building. I think I might be placing an unfurnished version of this lot in my game so I can avoid all the generic EA replacements until I get the new venue. I'm just in love with the exterior so much...

I look forward to seeing more uploads from you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karilynmonroe
This is really lovely! One question, how did you get the pillows of poshness onto the bed? I've not been able to do anything but place them on the floor, even with MOO.

Hello Karilynmonroe thank you for the lovely compliment! With the pillows and the gardening room I used the debugenabler mod which you can find here http://nraas.wikispaces.com/DebugEnabler It is my new favorite toy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 7:38 PM
Thank you so very much for all the wonderful compliments and my sincere apology to those that don't have many store items as I am a store addict rather than a 3PCC addict. I really wish EA wouldn't replace items with generic items that are totally ridiculous at times.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 10:18 PM
Amazing! Great work, thank you very much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 12:40 AM
Beautiful, my painter sims adores the place. One question though, what is the little space that you reach by the stairs on the outside on the side of the building. It's just a small room with no lights. Is it just for future expansion?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trickai
Beautiful, my painter sims adores the place. One question though, what is the little space that you reach by the stairs on the outside on the side of the building. It's just a small room with no lights. Is it just for future expansion?

That space I have left up to whomever wants to expand or just leave as is, it is more for just the looks of a side alley staircase that we see in the city at times. What I was thinking of doing with it was possibly a shared laundry area also. What I did with the space most of the time was toss my sims down there to get them out of my way lol!
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 8:42 AM
wonderful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 4:11 PM
This is amazing. I wish I was able to create such beauty. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 3:01 AM
Very beautiful. Kinda sad that I can't utilize this amazing creation....
Page 1 of 2