Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 12:58 AM
Default food replacement: bean soup. With custom icons.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Bean_soup.rar (720.0 KB, 297 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 1:43 AM
Default food replacement: bean soup (2). With custom icons.
Screenshots
Attached Images

Attached files:
File Type: rar  Bean_soup2.rar (653.0 KB, 164 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#28 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sauris
Thanks for the discussion, and once again I'm sorry for my poor English. Indeed, I have not checked my computer for spyware and viruses during some time (period). Now I have done it, and actually found 1 trojan on my computer and another thing . I use Microsoft Security Essentials. I refused many other anti-virus programs, because they worry when it is not needed. Maybe I'm wrong, and please excuse me if some my files could cause damage.

Sauris,

No harm was done and I'm happy that your computer wasn't seriously ill. Your work is great and hopefully you will continue to share it with us. Thanks for the good looking food and dishes!

Rory
Field Researcher
#29 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoryAusten22
Xeny,
It was not a virus, it was 4 pieces of Spyware. I've never had a problem with my AV telling me that Adobe Flash Files were a virus. I use Norton and WinRAR to unzip. I've use Malwarebytes in the past and never had any problems with it.
In no way shape or form am I accusing the poster of doing this deliberately, sometimes you pick up things as you travel around the internet. The post was to make her aware that her system might be compromised.

Only one of the downloads had a problem, it was foolish of me not to keep track of which one.
The salad one is my favorite and I have it installed now so that my kingdom will be healthier.
Rory

I know this Darlin, I was just ever so curious as to what AV told you what it did, as you see I encounter AV's lying their quarantining arses off ALL the dang time to less experienced PC users, especially associated with game files, and the hell they put these users through, scaring them uselessly, giving them doubts, and causing arguments and fights amongst PC gamers in forums on the Net. I see it most every day! I was only trying to warn you in a passionate manner, as I suppose the BS these programs feed some PC users had gotten me pretty upset with them.

I believe you are a good honest lady, have since I first knew of you, and still do, naught has changed.

Ta Ta Toots!

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 5:54 AM
Здравствуйте!
Мне очень нравятся ваши работы, особенно ваш дефолтный КАС. Очень масштабная работа! :lovestruc Пожалуйста, продолжайте развивать доп. контент для The Sims Medieval
С уважением.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 5:09 PM
Otonasi :lovestruc , thank you very much for your feedback! I will continue to create stuff for Sims Medieval (CAS etc.)!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 8:29 PM Last edited by Sauris : 6th Mar 2014 at 8:14 PM.
CAS default replacement - "New CAS".
Patterned wallpaper, ashy-lilac marble dresser, mirror, other fabric colors ets.
Loading/exit screen has also been changed.
New_CAS_2 - I added CAS version without loading screen changes - because they can cause problems and even crashes or may not
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  New_CAS_2.rar (1.93 MB, 221 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Without CAS loading screen changes
File Type: rar  New_CAS.rar (3.38 MB, 106 downloads) - View custom content
Description: With CAS loading/exit screen changes
Field Researcher
#33 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 9:00 PM
Hi Sauris. Let me say to you firstly, THANKS for all of these new mods. It is so exciting to have new STUFF! I LOVE stuff, especially when it's new! Your work is extraordinarily lovely, especially the painting redo's. They stand out in my game and have a 3D effect, and I am constantly amazed by them.

My game did not accept the new set-up in CAS however. It crashed just after a few moments of being in CAS, but now I wonder if this new mod you made above my reply might help my game in CAS with the LOADING and EXIT screen you made. I have no idea if it will, it was just an immediate thought when I read your information on the mod.

You see, sometimes CAS locks up on me and I have to lower the game screen to my Task Bar and exit the game using Task Manager, ALL unsaved progress GONE! I HATE THAT! LOL

Well I am going to try your newest mod above, and if it helps I shall let you know right away. If it crashes my game, I shall probably not respond at all. LOL Let us hope for the best anyway.

Please stay modding, Sauris, truly your work is Top Level Fantastic!

Xeny

Quote:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 11:25 PM Last edited by Sauris : 28th Feb 2014 at 11:43 PM.
Xeny, thanks for your feedback and the important information. I'll try to remove CAS loading screen, I hope it will help. I will just put a version without this.
I very sorry that it happened.
Really, my game slows down a bit after CAS installation, but I did not pay attention to it.
I have a question: if you have installed my previous CAS - Ivy? How it behaves?

I have added the second version of CAS to that post.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 5:26 AM
Xeny, thanks for your feedback and the important information. I'll try to remove CAS loading screen, I hope it will help. I will just put a version without this.
I very sorry that it happened.
Really, my game slows down a bit after CAS installation, but I did not pay attention to it.
I have a question: if you have installed my previous CAS - Ivy? How it behaves?

I have added the second version of CAS to that post.

Yes, I installed the IVY CAS previously to your new version of CAS. It was the IVY CAS that caused my game to crash. The newest one I have not yet entered into CAS to try it out, but I will in just a little while. My monarch needs a fresh tunic. LOL

I sure do hope your newest CAS exit screen is a help. I feel as if the developers did not do a fair job on the making of the kingdom. There are a lot of errors, but a lot of that may be due to EA Games rushing Maxis through their development of games. Little seems important to them except money.

Take care
Xeny

Quote:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 1:39 PM Last edited by Sauris : 1st Mar 2014 at 1:50 PM.
Xeny, it is strange that even Ivy CAS causes crash, there are only recolors of CAS textures (taken from the game), as well as in "New CAS" without loading screens, but the screens are also only textures' recolors, made in Photoshop and inserted into the game through Sim3PE program. Textures made ​​in Sim3PE and saved in a separate package, are considered as default - if their details are correctly identified, of course. Or at least they should.
My game is not crashing after new CAS installation, as well as my friend's game. Let's think about what could be causing this problem. Perhaps too heavy textures, but they are not of very high resolution (I think... ). What is your version of the game? If you have "Pirates and Nobles" installed? I have.
Other variants do not come to mind.
Ah, then, many people complain of different problems with Windows 8...

In general, I hate that the developers have left this game... I understand they have other projects - Sims 4 for example, and there are many errors and game limitations in Sims Medieval (we can not rebuild homes, for instance). But the game is very nice, many people still play it until now.
Well, we have what we have .

Xeny, I wish your monarch a beautiful fresh tunic, in a pretty new CAS . I am modest
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 7:18 PM
Can you make new dresses or clothes? (: I love your mods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by writerjordan
Can you make new dresses or clothes? (: I love your mods.

I have made ​​a lot of conversions of hairstyles and clothes from The Sims3, you can see them here: http://thesims3.ru/forum/128-25438-1 But you will need to register.
I would love to put these works here on MTS, but I do not know, if there is a permission of the authors (of TS3 hairstyles and clothes) for such things. I would be difficult to communicate with them. On our Russian site many things are easier, it is enough to give a link to creator.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 11:52 PM Last edited by Sauris : 2nd Mar 2014 at 12:39 PM.
Painting "Galadriel"
It is a separate item, it is NOT a default replacement . I made it on the basis of one painting from the game, but it is nothing replacing.
It costs 1240 $, its frame is recolorable (except for some parts of the frame - leaves).
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Galadriel_painting.rar (2.50 MB, 682 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 12:03 AM
Painting "Celeborn"
(Celeborn - the husband of Galadriel).
It is NOT a default replacement. It was made on the basis of one painting from the game, but it is nothing replacing.
It costs 1245 $, its frame is recolorable (except for some parts of the frame).
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Celeborn_painting.rar (2.54 MB, 620 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 5:13 PM
Tapestry "Galadriel and hobbits".

It is NOT a default replacement, although it was made on the basis of one tapestry of the game.
This tapestry costs 5 555 $ (simoleons). Its rim (border?) is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Galadriel_and_hobbits_tapestry.rar (2.42 MB, 539 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 5:21 PM
Painting "Beren and Lúthien" :lovestruc

It is NOT a default replacement. It was made on the basis of one painting from the game, but it is nothing replacing.
It costs 440 $, its frame is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Beren_and_Lúthien_Painting.rar (1.99 MB, 553 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 9:33 PM
New rug.

It is NOT a default replacement, although it was made on the basis of "Maiden rug" of the game.
Its rim (border?) is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  New_rug.rar (3.50 MB, 950 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 9:45 PM
New "Maiden" rug.

It is NOT a default replacement. Its rim (border?) is recolorable.
I surmise, the creators used exactly this picture of a girl for the carpet.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  New_MAIDEN_rug.rar (3.17 MB, 896 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#45 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 12:51 PM
Great job, Sauris! I love your work, thanks for sharing it with us

When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 10:36 PM Last edited by RoryAusten22 : 3rd Mar 2014 at 10:57 PM.
Sauris,
Thank you so much for the beautiful new stuff! I went to the site for your clothing and hair conversions and they're gorgeous. You're very talented.
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 10:51 PM
Default So excited
I have made ​​a lot of conversions of hairstyles and clothes from The Sims3, you can see them here: http://thesims3.ru/forum/128-25438-1 But you will need to register.
I would love to put these works here on MTS, but I do not know, if there is a permission of the authors (of TS3 hairstyles and clothes) for such things. I would be difficult to communicate with them. On our Russian site many things are easier, it is enough to give a link to creator.

Signed up - it's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!!!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 3:15 PM
Xeny, it is strange that even Ivy CAS causes crash, there are only recolors of CAS textures (taken from the game), as well as in "New CAS" without loading screens, but the screens are also only textures' recolors, made in Photoshop and inserted into the game through Sim3PE program. Textures made ​​in Sim3PE and saved in a separate package, are considered as default - if their details are correctly identified, of course. Or at least they should.
My game is not crashing after new CAS installation, as well as my friend's game. Let's think about what could be causing this problem. Perhaps too heavy textures, but they are not of very high resolution (I think... ). What is your version of the game? If you have "Pirates and Nobles" installed? I have.
Other variants do not come to mind.
Ah, then, many people complain of different problems with Windows 8...

In general, I hate that the developers have left this game... I understand they have other projects - Sims 4 for example, and there are many errors and game limitations in Sims Medieval (we can not rebuild homes, for instance). But the game is very nice, many people still play it until now.
Well, we have what we have .

Xeny, I wish your monarch a beautiful fresh tunic, in a pretty new CAS . I am modest

Hiya Sauris, yes it might be strange to some that the two CAS' you made cause my game to crash, but it happened nonetheless.
To be more exact though, the IVY CAS froze up first, and then the game crashed. Your second version of CAS, just froze after about 30 seconds in it, and then I myself shut the game down using task manager, as I saw no signs that my game was going to un-freeze. Before using any new mods, I deleted the cache folders in My Documents and also the thumbnails, but still at times it seems that C++ is very touchy. And stubborn. The freezing is what causes my game to crash. Maybe you might be able to reason this freezing out rather than to think of the game simply CTD, Crashing to Desktop, as the freezing is what occurs first.
So both CAS' are not at this time usable for me and my game, but don't worry about it. I am not. I think I prefer the style and old age look of the default version anyway.
The green in your CAS looks very nice, but it is much too much like The Sims 3 for my taste. I really do not care for Sims 3 at all.
I have always been a huge enthusiast of Medieval Times.
I have the latest version of Sims Medieval and Pirates and Nobles with all the latest patches, so you know, but I really believe that the game has her hissy fits. Likes to throw tantrums, like a human being sometimes does. LOL I believe that with my whole Medieval gaming heart. I am not the only one who has thought this to be true. I have read and studied many articles written by gamers just like we are, and many of them feel the same way. Sometimes the game plays like the best game ever made, and others she acts like an angry feline in heat, and hating it. LOL
Your paintings are just the best though, and my game seems to be living a fairytale dream with them, and that makes me happy, so keep going with your projects dear Sauris. Not all mods work well with all computers and different configurations, so there is naught for you to worry for concerning my game freezing with their use, okay?

I love the mods of yours that I am using, they're great and spice up my game play, so keep doing great work!

The best to you, Xeny

Quote:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 7:19 PM
alexandra.fairly :lovestruc , thank you very much! It is a pleasure to read such comments, they provide a sense to create something.

RoryAusten22 :lovestruc , writerjordan :lovestruc , I hope you could understand the Russian text... Oh, these different languages ​​...

Xeny :lovestruc , of course, using any mods is a risk. Anything can go wrong...
I wonder if you tried to set my conversions of hairstyles and clothes from that Russian site? I wonder if your game can see them? For example, my friend has not installed the "Pirates and Nobles", and his game does not see any hairstyles, no clothes, no paintings, no carpets. Only the default replacements.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 8:48 PM
Default food replacement: round pie with lattice and flowers of dough.
With custom icons.
Screenshots
Attached Images

Attached files:
File Type: rar  Round_pie.rar (842.7 KB, 236 downloads) - View custom content
Page 2 of 7