Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Daenerys Targaryen - The Mother of Dragons

by Lumaral Posted 1st Feb 2014 at 6:01 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2014 at 9:21 PM by Lumaral

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 6:29 PM
Ah this is amazing ! I'll download her and play her next time I feel like playing the sims 3.
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 7:52 PM
Any chance of some clearer headshots?
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 8:15 PM
Hey Lumaral, congrats on being a creator she looks great. If you want to learn how to take proper headshots follow Hp's tutorial #6 Making Sims in TS3 good luck.

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 8:48 PM
I'll be getting more screenshots with a clearer look of her face as soon as possible, be patient!
And thank you for the feedback
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 3:34 AM
Can someone please give me a hand in this? I'm a bit new to this. I downloaded as the instructions show, and the character headshot does show up in the pre-made menu, but when I select her, the model doesn't load. I get the standard female model instead.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 4:19 AM
@varlinwor: If you didn't download the costume contents go to the description tab and you will find this topic "CC Used:" click on the links below and download it's content, place them in your package and try again.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 12:40 PM
OMG! She is perfect! Congrats little bro! You're rocking!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
@varlinwor: If you didn't download the costume contents go to the description tab and you will find this topic "CC Used:" click on the links below and download it's content, place them in your package and try again.

I gotta say, I'm completely lost. I downloaded the CC after I deciphered where to click on the Chinese websites, I went and learned about mod packages and how to install them, and still the same problem. I did manage to get the hair I believe, but the face is still the default white female.

Side note: I was unable to create a SavedSims folder even though I have made a character before downloading Daenerys. However, creating the folder manually didn't yield any results.

Oh well, guess sims modding isn't a thing for me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varlinwor
I gotta say, I'm completely lost. I downloaded the CC after I deciphered where to click on the Chinese websites, I went and learned about mod packages and how to install them, and still the same problem. I did manage to get the hair I believe, but the face is still the default white female.

Side note: I was unable to create a SavedSims folder even though I have made a character before downloading Daenerys. However, creating the folder manually didn't yield any results.

Oh well, guess sims modding isn't a thing for me.

If you want I can give you the sims3pack version so you can install her via the launcher, just PM me

If that doesn't work, try this: Make a backup of your game and all the CC and mods you may have installed.
Then, move the whole Docuements > Electronic Arts folder to the desktop. Start the game, it will take some time because it will create anew the whole Electronic Arts folder. Then, if the game has not created the SavedSims folder, just create a random sim and save it to the bin. The folder should then appear. You can then reinstall your saves, cc and whatever. And my beautiful Daenerys. Load the game, and check if she appears in CAS correctly. If you try this method, tell me if it worked!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#11 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 5:35 PM
Hey there. If you could please add that link to Dragon Valley and also let us know which of the eyelashes Dany needs, that would be great.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Hey there. If you could please add that link to Dragon Valley and also let us know which of the eyelashes Dany needs, that would be great.

There !!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 12:30 PM
Default Help please
look the picture: http://i.imgur.com/wEHm7xR.jpg how do I fix this?
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 4:34 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luiz00
look the picture: http://i.imgur.com/wEHm7xR.jpg how do I fix this?

Do you have the required items for her to look like the pictures? The sliders and eyebrows are the most necessary
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 11:08 AM
gorgeous!
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 11:08 AM
gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 4:03 PM
cant find it in the game !!!
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 5:18 PM
Thank you very much! Beautiful sim <3
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 2:30 PM
She is very similar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 2:26 AM
wonderful work, I love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 10:43 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 2:55 PM
wow, amazing work!
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 3:41 PM
i have putted her in the folder and when i start the game and go to create a sim the loading screen takes very long it doesn't load and when i remove her from the folder then the loading screen of CAS wil load is something wrong with my game? how can i fix this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 4:23 AM
Thank you! I love that
Page 1 of 2