Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Versaillesque - A Summer Palace

by gogolinopz Posted 31st Jan 2014 at 8:10 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 9:59 AM
I love your Versaillesque Château. As a lover of Le Nôtre and his magnificent gardens, I adore quite especially your formal gardens, absolutely beautiful and impressive. I suppose that you have spent a lot of time ( hours and days) to build this masterpiece, with so many details and so much love.

Thank you so much for sharing this jewel with us.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 10:32 AM
Thanks, Mehrlicht! It really took me a lot of time to build that! I am really glad that you like it and that you appreciate the effort!
just a girl
#4 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 11:53 AM
This is an amazing work of course, just wondering, why don't you paint ceilings ... I think it would have been appropriate in such a palace. And a pattern on wallpaper in blue bedroom is a bit too much. But still, the palace looks gorgeous and the whole idea of a three-lots complex is great.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 10:59 PM
Holy..Wow this is magnificent! forget my sims,I want to live there. You don't see many true estates created for sims 3. I love your attention to detail. This must have taken a long time! Great Job
Alchemist
#6 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 11:38 PM
I didn't know that you also made a park Congrats on the pick!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 3:10 AM
Very clever and cleverly done. It's just a fun download. My two lady friends love it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 4:29 AM
My Bruce Wayne is gonna love this house, instead of the crap I built him. Thanks so much for your hard work!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 4:04 PM
amazing ...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 4:50 PM
Wow!!!!! Gorgeous.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 5:38 AM
Looks AMAZING, not sure how to install it though - I mean in CAW; I can't get the 64x64 to line up correctly without getting "un-routable terrain" or "cannot place on roads" error messages ... is there something you use to force lot placement, or is something wrong with my game, or am I totally not understanding? ^_^;
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 2:45 PM
The only thing I did to clear the space was to delete the trees that are placed there. I haven't used any cheats in the placement of the lots. You should be able to place them in Sunset Valley, I haven't tested them in other neighbourhoods.
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 11:49 PM
You are INCREDIBLE
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 1:03 PM
How do I install this? Just follow the instructions given?Do I need to download anything else? I'm asking because you've mentioned that this is all custom content and I'm new to cc. This would be the perfect palace for my Frozen sisters -- Princess Elsa and Princess Anna. I love it!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewis715
How do I install this? Just follow the instructions given?Do I need to download anything else? I'm asking because you've mentioned that this is all custom content and I'm new to cc. This would be the perfect palace for my Frozen sisters -- Princess Elsa and Princess Anna. I love it!!!

It is custom content free wich means that there isn't any custom content in the upload at all.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 4:37 AM
this palace is so much awesome!! i love It!
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th May 2014 at 2:28 AM
thak you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th May 2014 at 4:40 PM
Omg this is amazing. I can't imagine how long this must have taken
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th May 2014 at 9:20 PM
Do you have any suggestions for 3-tile windows for above the doors in the entry hall? I don't have most of the extension packs this requires but I downloaded it anyways because it's gorgeous and now I'm just trying to fill in with substitutes where I can =) Is there a download or something that you know of for a window that would fit well? Thanks for taking so much time and effort on this beautiful palace!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 1:46 PM
This is such a beautiful lot! You've done an excellent job creating it, great work :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 12:45 AM
Absolutely amazing. Thank you! Best lot ever.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 10:00 PM
All your houses are the best thanks! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 8:49 AM
That is simply amazinggg <3