Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old Farm Cottages

by Craggles Posted 13th Jan 2014 at 10:58 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 1:00 PM
These are gorgeous! I'm downloading them and while I might make a few adjustments, to be honest I love them as they are. I have a thing for old-timey farmhouses, heh. It would be fun to play with tweaking this lot to work for a family while still keeping the spirit of the farmhouse look. From the looks of it, these would also fit well in a period setting such as Dragon Valley.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 2:05 PM
Apparently I missed some CC!!!
The instadoor with glass (the front doors) oops!! By hugelunatic
Find them here:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=422667

I only just noticed as I was checking the post! Sorry guuuuuys :'(

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 2:59 PM
Amazing work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 1:04 AM
Nice work! I enjoy putting various lots in my worlds; it makes the town feel more real. ;) Good job. ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 6:29 AM
Want to say thanks, was considering building my family a new farm/ranch/cabin style home. I'm glad I looked first - this is perfect. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 9:38 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 12:06 PM
Thanks! I love the idea. It's actually what I do with most of the too-classic-for-my-taste game houses. But this is just fenomenal, renovating a barn!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Mar 2021 at 3:09 AM
I can't wait to try this out in my game, it looks amazing and what a wonderful idea thank you!