Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 2nd May 2014 at 2:49 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 2nd May 2014 at 3:14 PM.
My little brats Eldippa twins..
(Simpe) Identical, and looks like dad a lot. I wonder if..there's a chance they'd be toO spoiled
Meet Jay & Kyle.

Little sisters...calm. Too calm and quiet..too quiet.
Their dad Sam finds nothing to do!

Freakles and young looking forever, just like daddy.
Here are Ophélie, Camille and Dalia...Or Camille, Dalia and Ophélie?..or Dalcamiphlee...Now I do not know.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 14th May 2014 at 5:05 AM Last edited by Sanypsia : 14th May 2014 at 5:48 PM.
When I asked them for a nice picture, the Garcia trips surprised me with their willingness and creativity! Linking arms and beaming at the camera, Jarrod, June and Jodie (in that order) are striking young people.

(Sorry about the gridlines!)

In my last post I mentioned I had a set of infant twins that I didn't have pictures of at the time, but boy has that changed! Meet Roscoe and Emery; Emery with the long hair. Their mother, Sharon, and their teen father, Gabe, had these twins right after Sharon aged into adulthood and moved out on her own. They are the grandchildren of the Holloway main family, though they themselves are Meehans through and through. Gabe originally wanted to stay with his adoptive mom until she passed, but when Sharon broke the news to Marion and him he couldn't leave his fiancee alone with two toddlers and an infant on the way. It was their surprise when she popped out twins, Spencer (left) and William (right)! Again! Aahh! However this time I DO have a pic.

And, because I said they'd be back after their adult birthdays, here are all 6 of the Thomas orphans that originally debuted here! Maybe after they're married and have popped out progeny I'll take a family pick and load it back up here.

Left to right: Howard, in blue. Jonathan in red. David in Green.
Left to right: Hannah in black dressy suit. Jessica in purple. Dannielle in jeans.

Howard has since married out of the Thomas name, he's an Arbon. Hannah is now a Trautman (the siblings had all been invited for her wedding, so she's not married in this picture). Jonathan has his eyes and heart set on Sabine Yarnton, and when they marry he'll take her last name. David is going to marry Ashley Paxton. Dannielle and Jessica are still single but looking to mingle. No babies are on the way, thankfully!

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Field Researcher
#28 Old 20th May 2014 at 4:38 AM
So I thought I had pictures of all the multiples I wanted to include, but I couldn't find them. So I'll be updating this post as soon as I get all of the pics, but for now, enjoy the pic I took of the joint birthday between the Garcia and Holloway families. You might not recognize Amelia and Adam, but there they are! (The Holloway twins are the blondes.) June is in the pink outfit, Jodie is in white and of course Jarrod is in the furthest row back. And yes, all of the Garcia trips have got new outfits. These outfits were fresh off the transition.

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Banned
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 12:24 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 30th Jun 2014 at 6:00 AM.
Silvia and Anna

Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#30 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 1:16 AM
M&G how did you get those babies to eat from the booster seat? Or is that just the chair toy animation?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#31 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 2:28 AM
It's probably the booster seat enabled for infants (they're using toddler animations). Not sure if it's already enabled, or if it's an edit.
Banned
Original Poster
#32 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
M&G how did you get those babies to eat from the booster seat? Or is that just the chair toy animation?

http://www.affinitysims.com/IPB/fil...t-booster-seat/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#33 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 7:15 AM
Oh, it must be another model, the booster i have is only for toddlers. Do they actually eat?

To keep this on track, my latest set of noble twins.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Banned
Original Poster
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Oh, it must be another model, the booster i have is only for toddlers. Do they actually eat?

To keep this on track, my latest set of noble twins.

Yeah they actually eat.
I'd stay on track as well but at the moment I don't have any relevant pictures to show...
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 7:21 AM
Twins aren't a novelty in my game sadly. Well before I started messing with the trips and quads hack, twins were sprouting up all over Strangetown. I've got so many now (80% naturally born ones. I never keep the trips and quads hack in my game longer than a week!) that I've just decided to skip most of them and get to the more uncommon triplets and quads.

I don't have many pictures of the first few sets because these were also taken many moons ago.

This is my very first set of triplets: Summer, August, and Sky...Beats me why it looks like they're trying to start a conga line. Oh and I kinda can't tell you which sim is August and which is Sky because I'm the type of dummy who slaps identical hairstyles on nearly identical kids.

Telling the Baek triplets apart is MUCH easier (the teens in this pic): The one on the far left is In-Young, the one on the far right is Kyosuke, and the girl standing beside him is Lang-Bee

They aren't the only multiples in their family either. Besides the triplets, there are two sets of twins born after them (Reiko and Sekai) & (Hyun-Ae and Hae-Won)

This is my only existing set of quads in game: Callisto (alien skin, alien eyes, alien nose), Cyllene (Alien skin, sim nose, alien eyes), Thebe (Sim skin, sim eyes, sim nose) and Io (Sim skin, alien nose, alien (enlarged) eyes

I never got any really good pictures of them together, so here's one of them as children. They are all elders now.

One of my most recent sets is of trips Ian, Isabella (black hair) and Ismene. They are Io (one of the quadruplets') kids.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:56 AM
These quads are the last of 10 kids; mom kept wanting more, even though there was not enough money for enlarging the house. SHE couldn't work, she was too busy being pregnant! She sure wasn't busy cleaning - but a few of her kids are neater than her and pitch in.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#37 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 1:19 PM Last edited by simsfreq : 12th Jul 2014 at 1:43 PM.
I have a bit of a multiple birth boom in my megahood right now - three sims pregnant with multiples and seven sets born in the last few days. I'll have to get pictures of them all and come back to show them off (Spoiler is just the names for now)

So many multiples! No quads for the premades, yet, though, I've had one set in my other neighbourhood.

Here are some pictures of the quads.

Honestly I can't remember which is which, but the girl is Otylia and the boys are Ivor, Marian and Rajmund. (Polish names). I don't have any pictures of the four of them together! They live in a tiny room in a communal house, because their parents split up and they ran out of money to pay the nanny, so she lost her job.

The mum and older sibling sleep in the double bed, with one toddler in with them, using a "co sleeper pad" I cloned from the cot and the other three fight over mattresses on the floor. I couldn't make her keep up with feeding them so they share the "sippy cup" which is cloned from the bottle. She has enough trouble sleeping through all of their crying and keeping them changed and clean. As a result they're often wandering around in their pyjamas or a nappy and t-shirt. Dad is trying his best to prove that he can come back and be a good father and although I don't like him, I'm kind of warming to the idea. Mum keeps rolling wants to talk to him and he autonomously bathed one of the toddlers!

They finally qualified for their own flat which is amazing - so much space! Unfortunately they have to save all of their welfare benefits for rent, so they don't have much furniture. In this picture they'd only just moved in, so no furniture at all.
Banned
Original Poster
#38 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 1:27 AM
The Patel triplets

Vivaan

Sara

Matthew
Screenshots
Test Subject
#39 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 5:59 AM
Hey guys ! I am seeing sooo many beautiful pictures using poses but I cannot locate any. Most Links I find are dead. Can anyone Help me?

Mad Poster
#40 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 8:08 PM
How do you get pictures you upload here to show in the body of the text?

Anyway here are mine as promised! All of the current multiples in my Megahood.

Chloe and Lola Curious-Smith. Showing off to roommate Erin Beaker's newly acquired camera!

Lilith and Angela Pleasant. Living quite different lives. Lilith is a single mum struggling to survive in a trailer park, she gets no help from the baby's father, in fact, she's not even sure she remembers his name. Her sister Angela is studying at the most highly regarded university of Sim City.

Georgia and Garrett Newson. They're hiding out in the House of Fallen Trees, hence the dark picture. Georgia aged up with make up on, so I let her keep it. Future romance sim perhaps?

Jason and Jodie Larson, both are sloppy and enjoy pranking each other.

+9 more pics (some born in game ones under the cut)

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Field Researcher
#41 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 7:13 PM
I'll take better pictures soon, but here are Nina Caliente's and townie Brandon Lillard's boy/girl twins: Nadia and Nathan, as adults playing video games.

You can see Nina's gold urn in the back. I think they both came out really good looking!
Banned
Original Poster
#42 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shymami
Hey guys ! I am seeing sooo many beautiful pictures using poses but I cannot locate any. Most Links I find are dead. Can anyone Help me?

Keep looking, eventually you'll come across some that aren't dead. WCIF might be of assistance if you're looking for something specific: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=557
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 7:17 AM
Riley and Regan Lopez. They are twins whose father is also a twin named Skip. Skip's father Julie just so happens to have been a triplet. One of JULIE'S triplet brothers named Julius has a set of twin sons (Garret and Garner). Skip's twin brother SPUD has a set of twin sons which makes them first-cousins of Riley and Regan (their names are Marshall and Mason)......LASTLY, after the birth of his twin daughters, Skip's wife gives birth to a set of triplets named Tonch (boy), Tangie (girl), and Teller (boy). Pretty confusing explaining all of it.

I don't have anything more recent of these two.. at least not standing together. This pic is of the girls and their father pretending to be Santa and his team of elves on Christmas. It's basically for the triplets, since the family is struggling financially.

Tangie, Tonch, and Teller enjoying burgers at the park.

Over in Strangetown, we have the Kingsley kids all together for a photo.

It's basically a two-for-one, seeing as I captured a set of triplets and a set of twins (they are all first-cousins) together.

[triplets: Jennifer (red), Leilah (pink), and Roman (brown) [twins: Bo (blue) and Lori (mint dress)
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 3:03 PM
Default Two sets of twins.
The first born twins.

And the second set of twins.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#45 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 12:06 AM
Aiden, Alyssa and Aaron have finally grown into toddlers.

The boys both have elf ears like their dad.

Hugging with big sister who turned into a child after a couple of days.

Lucky for there parents this is the commune hood where everybody is in everybody else's business, so there were plenty of hands ready to pass a triplet off to.

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#46 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 4:57 PM

Their family is criminally stupid, but these two turned out pretty darn good looking anyway.

Riana

Adana
Field Researcher
#47 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 2:41 PM
Tess and Gerald

With one of their dogs, Amber

Mad Poster
#48 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 5:10 AM
Bonnie and Connie... or Connie and Bonnie... I'm not really sure...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#49 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 2:56 AM
shymami makes such beautiful, interesting pictures; I don't want to post till I lean how!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#50 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 9:58 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 17th Sep 2014 at 2:33 AM.
One rotation after installing trips/quads:

Quads:
Lisa, Lori, Karen and Kimberly Menon (not sure which one is which though)
Their parents are Waylon Menon and Ginger Menon (Newson)

Now toddlers (in order of names above ^ and colour-coordinated)
Yellow = Lisa
Red = Lori (the only one with brown hair)
Green = Karen
Pink = Kimberly

Triplets:
Millie, Max and Malcolm Erikson
Parents are my farmer couple Stanley and Irene Erikson. These triplets are the younger siblings of Bonnie and Connie pictured in my previous post ^ (with 1 daughter inbetween called Barbara)
The Erikson household now consists of: 2 adults (Stanley and Irene), 2 teenagers (Florence & Gordon), 4 children (Susan, Bonnie & Connie and Barbara), 3 babies and 5 dogs.

Twins:
Joan and Julia Kelly
Parents are Roberta Kelly and her boyfriend Nathen Simpson
Her twin sister also had a daughter on the same day, named Donna

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 2 of 11