Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Single Bed Recolours

by Michelle Posted 18th Oct 2013 at 8:19 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 11:29 AM
Thanks! Really loving your recolors!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 6:54 PM
Thank you, Michelle
I was just using the St. Ajoque bed last night, and was appalled by the recolors I've collected for it - I deleted them all.
Now I can use this bed again. YAY!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 3:15 AM
Thank you, it's nice to have the base game beds useable again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 4:18 PM
love it !
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 5:14 PM
It's cool, but I have a kind question to you: could you consider recolouring objects from Castaway too? I use some base game-compatible custom content in Castaway and it works perfectly, but I'm bored to death with those green, grey and yellow bamboo textures all the time. I want to make the island appear more civilised, more like a postcolonial territory, for instance there is a bookshelf that looks like a weathered IKEA bookshelf. I am 90% sure it's the IKEA mesh. Seeing recolours that make the furniture and so on look as if it was washed ashore the island (but not after hundreds of years as it's shown in Castaway :P), it would be perfect. I'm waiting to hear from you :D.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:42 PM
@ Arlesienne, I don't have castaway sorry, I'll head to eBay and see if I can get it, if I do get it I'll take a look and see what I can do for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 9:44 PM
Just wanted to let you know I snagged most of your uploads and I really love them :) This was a much needed project - not an overwhelming amount of similar recolors but a nice, neat pack of just the right ones, especially the white and black! Thanks :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 3:34 PM
Love this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 4:18 AM
Just what I was looking for, thanks, Michelle!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 6:01 AM
Yes!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 7:26 PM
I love you. 6+ years of waiting for this to happen. :p
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 5:02 AM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:24 PM
Thank you for your great work!
I'm going to thank you for everything i have downloaded because you deserve it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 4:10 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 2:34 PM
Amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th May 2016 at 5:21 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 1:46 AM
Thank you, now this bed finaly gets to be used because now i can match it with stuff thats the same colour!