Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halliwell Manor (Charmed) - No CC/Store

by alverdine Posted 10th Oct 2013 at 5:10 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2013 at 10:46 AM by alverdine

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 6:03 PM
This is amazing!Great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 6:18 PM
This is so realistic and great, thank u for sharing it xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 6:44 PM
thank you, i will be have fun to play this manor. i like the details. :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 8:07 PM
Beautiful job! It is soooo close to the exterior and interior (studio set) that I see when I watch the show!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 8:28 PM
Thanks all . It was so damn hard trying to pack the whole studio set into something not so boxy on the outside. Still not happy with how the right side and back of house look but I think it's as good as it's ever going to get considering the crazy sprawling (studio) house plans :p

Ps. haven't watched the show in a long time - was just going off some photos I had collected, and stuff changed a lot through the seasons so it's probably a bit of a timeline mishmash.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 12:27 AM
You did such a wonderful job, It's very hard to find a house out there that is fully playable and looks so similar to the real thing. Thank you. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 1:00 AM
This is awesome!! Thank-you!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 2:43 AM
Beautiful!
I loved the Halliwell sisters and now I can recreate them in my game with this wonderful house you have created. Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 4:05 AM
This might be the single best version of the Charmed house I've seen. I especially love the stairs. This is going in my to be used pile lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 4:35 AM
Awesome job! You made it look perfect, and the fact that you could accomplish that while using no CC shows what a brilliant builder you are!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 8:28 AM
Woooow, this is really amazing! I know how you feel, I've tried this so many times before, but this one looks really gorgeous. Thank you so much! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 11:31 AM
Fantastic, truely the charmed house, can see your hard work
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 7:09 PM
Hello I admire your work on this house, however I don't have any Stuff pack, are the objects used from those SP very important ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 1:11 AM
Thanks
Nah, it's mainly just a few deco items here and there I think. I did use the curtains from Master Suite in almost every room though so that might be a notable difference.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 6:29 PM
It looks awesome! I like how you did the staircases and the upstairs hallways.
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 6:55 PM
Thanks Fergie, it was actually your post in the feedback forum of the Daniel Innes house that inspired me to give it another stab. There is just something so familiar and inviting about that house that begs to be simified.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 8:14 PM
Very nicely done great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 11:14 PM
Very nice house, I love the landscaping and it looks very realistic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 12:57 PM
Awesome! Charmed was and still is one of my favorite shows ever! Will definitely be using this! xx
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 4:51 PM
Looks extremely neat and gorgoeus! wowee thanks c:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 8:06 PM
I love Charmed so Thank you for your wonderful job !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 7:48 PM
Like it, even though I don't have Sims3. Very nice!

I use the one for the Sims2 base game by petalstaken in my game. Only one I can run since I only have the base game myself.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 11:22 AM
I really do love this from what I have seen from the pictures! But do I need to have all the expansion pack and stuff pack in order to use this? Because I have Late Night, but none of the rest that are listed. Please let me know, thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 11:35 AM
Not so much the stuff packs, but University Life and Supernatural are pretty essential for the build items, so if you don't have those it's not really worth downloading sorry!
Page 1 of 2