Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stereotypes: Dorian Rex, vampire extraordinaire

by Tigerdyhr Posted 10th Aug 2013 at 7:06 AM - Updated 17th Mar 2015 at 11:32 PM by Tigerdyhr

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 7:28 AM
Love the sim you've made, Tigerdyhr
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 2:22 PM
I really liked watching this sim evolve over in CCF. Thanks for sharing him!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 3:18 PM
He looks great, glad you got him all squared out. Kudos to you, i love the description too!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 4:52 AM
Wow. If any sim could turn my simSelf into a chair, it'd be this one.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 8:02 PM
What a great face! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 2:24 AM
I need more vampies in my game (:
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 6:21 AM
Thank you all, I'm happy you like him
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 2:36 AM
mhm! he looks very vampire-like. i really like his lips
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 1:40 PM
A very handsome dude... ty for sharing him. I'd like to download the eyebrows from your shopping list but the download link on ephemera''s site is all japanese (or some other asian script I cannot read sry). I mean her site is fine but the hosting site she links to is completely unreadable by me.... any and all help would be appreciated.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 3:34 PM
Sorry for being a slowpoke - I use google translate to navigate the site, since I don't understand it either. If you use that, and hit download, you should get the files listed - it's from a pack, which is why I named the specific file (I hope) Let me know if that works out.
#12 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 3:13 AM Last edited by BloodyScholastic : 19th Jan 2014 at 11:38 AM.
Ow, what an interesting face for a vampire. I like his nasolabial crease a lot. His eyes are pretty intriguing.

@ Wunderkind & Tigerdyhr : I'd just discovered Dorian Rex right now, so I think my reply is the most late in year 2014. Ephemera's site is in Mandarin Chinese Scroll the page until the "Download" text, below the Downloads text, choose download site from one of two:
-rayfile: click on the "立即下载" button, the pinyin is "Li Ji Xia Zai" it means,"Download immediately."
-baidu: click on the "下载" on top right of the page, the pinyin is "Xia Zai" it means, "Download"

Just in case to learn some Mandarin words if you find another Chinese site.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 10:54 AM
I really like him, but I'll get him after I get Supernatual (he has some supernatural traits and a supernatural LTW).
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 9:23 PM
Bad gateway..?
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dobydog
Bad gateway..?

How/where do you mean?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th May 2014 at 12:52 AM
He's great,and I love the pun XD I think Ill move him in with my Dorian Gray ,theres still one or two lady sims he hasnt impregnated lololol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 2:13 PM
many thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 10:58 PM
Oh my.... He's amazing.
I have everything for him though except the male lipstick. The link appears broken? Any suggestions on an alternative?
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 11:33 PM
@Ialafire I have updated the link. Sorry for not noticing your post until now. Please let me know if it works. Oh, and I'm happy you like him
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
@Ialafire I have updated the link. Sorry for not noticing your post until now. Please let me know if it works. Oh, and I'm happy you like him

Wanted to zip in and let you know, I have the lipstick now. He's absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 11:01 AM
Thank you so much good Item
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th May 2015 at 9:12 AM
The link for the hair is broken. Do you know where else I could get it?

"Would have liked to run Tests on Sea Shells....."
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lizzy10
The link for the hair is broken. Do you know where else I could get it?

http://lapizrazuli.blogspot.com.tr/...ht-springs.html