Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arbordale Landing

by triciamanly Posted 10th Jul 2013 at 2:33 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 3:27 PM
Another pretty little house, Anne Think I'd like a copy of your house plan catalogue too
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 6:36 PM
Wow, this is beautiful! I have to download, yet again another amazing house!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 7:19 PM
Can I just say I love, love, LOVE all your base games houses!

Since I have no EP's *computer is older type*, being able to find base game things is wonderful!
Thanks!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dragonstarlady
Can I just say I love, love, LOVE all your base games houses!

Since I have no EP's *computer is older type*, being able to find base game things is wonderful!
Thanks!

Dragonstarlady, I'm so glad you can use my lots. I had all of my ep's on my office computer and now it's so slow it's not usable. Base game is so easy to build with!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 12:45 AM
I have to say the same; I love all your houses too. They are so much like what I would design but am most of the time too tired to do. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 11:11 AM
wow! the driveway looks great having that angle. does it actually work with a car, or did you use some kind of mod on that?...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by budiew
I have to say the same; I love all your houses too. They are so much like what I would design but am most of the time too tired to do. Thanks

budiew, thanks so much for the encouraging comment. I enjoy making them more than anything!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hellmonja
wow! the driveway looks great having that angle. does it actually work with a car, or did you use some kind of mod on that?...

Hi hellmonja! The driveway is just terrain paint. I think a real driveway will fit on the straight part. Thanks so much for your question!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 6:17 PM
OMG! It's looking sooo good! Nice job!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 3:06 AM
Love the house you've made, triciamanly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 2:09 AM
thanks na ka
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 11:54 PM
Thank you for sharing your beautiful builds. I recently re-loaded my entire set of TS2 because I've never been a huge fan of TS3. I've been more a fan of the forum. LOL. At any rate, I missed my TS2 and didn't save any of my old builds (actually, I did but the external died). I love smaller homes and your houses are amazing. I snagged a few moderns too. Thanks again.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsational_Chef
Thank you for sharing your beautiful builds. I recently re-loaded my entire set of TS2 because I've never been a huge fan of TS3. I've been more a fan of the forum. LOL. At any rate, I missed my TS2 and didn't save any of my old builds (actually, I did but the external died). I love smaller homes and your houses are amazing. I snagged a few moderns too. Thanks again.

Simsational_Chef, I really appreciate your comment. It's so gratifying to know that people are actually using my houses. I really enjoy building them, and when I get a comment like yours, I enjoy it even more! All the best, triciamanly

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 12:38 AM
This is awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 11:58 PM
Nice!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 2:28 PM
I have never downloaded a house before, and I loove this one. But it doesn't show up in my game. Did I do something wrong???
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsProject
I have never downloaded a house before, and I loove this one. But it doesn't show up in my game. Did I do something wrong???

Hi SimsProject!

I'm thrilled that you downloaded my house. When you click the download button, be sure the file is saved in My Documents, EA Games, Sims2, Downloads folder. Find the 3 little book icon with the file name and right click on it. Choose Extract here. Wait a couple of seconds and a sims2pack icon with the file name will appear, probably at the bottom of your downloads list. Double left click on it and the game installer will open. Click install. Then you should find the lot in your neighborhood view, lots catalog. Hope it works!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Hi SimsProject!

I'm thrilled that you downloaded my house. When you click the download button, be sure the file is saved in My Documents, EA Games, Sims2, Downloads folder. Find the 3 little book icon with the file name and right click on it. Choose Extract here. Wait a couple of seconds and a sims2pack icon with the file name will appear, probably at the bottom of your downloads list. Double left click on it and the game installer will open. Click install. Then you should find the lot in your neighborhood view, lots catalog. Hope it works!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:42 AM
Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:48 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th May 2017 at 6:17 PM