Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lucas College

by RomerJon17 Posted 6th Jul 2013 at 1:47 PM - Updated 1st Oct 2013 at 8:53 AM by RomerJon17 : Logo Updated

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 3:03 PM
That's fantastic, very detailed work, thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 3:18 PM
1.5 mil isn't so bad. I have a car in mine worth 2.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hellshock70
1.5 mil isn't so bad. I have a car in mine worth 2.

I bet it's a gold.. hehe ^^

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 4:34 PM
Wow, that's a mighty impressive school. Looks amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 6:32 PM
AMAZING!!! so cool!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 7:02 PM
this has got to be the greatest thing I had ever seen! I love it
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 7:38 PM
Okay I'm bawling over that machinima....Why do you guys keep doing this to me!!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 8:12 PM
Love the machinima! It's great talent. Keep being creative!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 10:18 PM
This is Awesome!I wish I had all of the Ep's required to use it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 10:43 PM
This is Amazing. Thank you very much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 11:15 PM
This is lovely work, but I don't believe you uploaded the correct file, it is far too small and doesn't install properly ^^
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 11:30 PM
Great to see a school designed for a sensible number of students. All the schools provided in towns are too small to be realistic even without content. For one of my towns I have a school made up of several buildings on a group of lots.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
This is lovely work, but I don't believe you uploaded the correct file, it is far too small and doesn't install properly ^^

Why the file is so small? Because I removed tones of custom contents.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 12:08 AM
Just incredible! Awesome attention to detail.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 12:19 AM
Good God, woman!
I... am nearly speechless! The detail in this is amazing!
(It doesn't hurt you used mostly my fav CC).
*standing ovation* <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spacewolfcub
Good God, woman!
I... am nearly speechless! The detail in this is amazing!
(It doesn't hurt you used mostly my fav CC).
*standing ovation* <3

I am not a woman.... Hahahaha xD I am a man!
---
Yeah CC are addictive for me.

----------------
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
Okay I'm bawling over that machinima....Why do you guys keep doing this to me!!!!!

Watch out... THere's going to be my third one soon!

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 12:38 AM
Wow, this is really great work! Love all the attention to detail. I'm feeling pretty inspired now, thanks! *goes off to build something*
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 12:43 AM
Default A Big Thanks For Patience & Hark Work
This is soo awesome! I myself have attempted to make a school for my stories (it was a elementary/Daycare)..but even with my expansions,stuff packs etc. it didn't feel like a good school, plus adding the small details can be very very time consuming. So I know that this school took a lot of patience and care :D. Even though I haven't downloaded it, I had to write this and click "Thanks" just to show that a awesome looking story school can be made if you work hard on it .
Scholar
#20 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
Why the file is so small? Because I removed tones of custom contents.

The file crashes the Launcher when I attempt to install it. Most lot files are around 1MB-20MB and this file is only 2KB large o.o
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 2:33 AM
Simply marvelous. wow! this is amazing and very nicely detailed. thank you very much for your hard work and for sharing it with us!! thank you so very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 3:20 AM
this is amazing! great effort
Forum Resident
#23 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 4:28 AM
That is amazingly detailed! I absolutely would use this in one of my more modern worlds! But the fact that the file in the Downloads area shows as only 2k indicates that something either didn't zip properly, or didn't upload properly. I would suggest re-zipping your file, and re-uploading it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 4:40 AM
I started to download all the custom content you used but that is waaaaay too damn much. Especially the ones from aroundthesims3.com. Anyway you could maybe put it all in a rar file for the people too lazy to download all that :P
Scholar
#25 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 5:15 AM
I deleted my message on accident lol Just wanted to inform you RomerJon17 that I appreciate the PM that I received, but Delphy's program was incapable of extracting anything from the sims3pack. Perhaps you could provide an additional upload link by simply packaging the lot without removing any of the CC? or copying the raw package file within the Library folder? That would be much appreciated.
Page 1 of 4