Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Delved Halls of Greenwood - Elven Stronghold

by Jenexell Posted 11th Jun 2013 at 10:35 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2013 at 9:50 PM by Jenexell

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 11:49 PM
This looks awesome! Can't wait to test it out! (as soon as I can get my hands on the needed store content, lol)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 12:28 AM
Love the house you've made, Jenexell
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 4:36 AM
Oh, beautiful! What spot was it meant to fit? Some place in Dragon Valley, or elsewhere?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 5:48 AM
Finally Hekate's elven build set was used for an elven themed lot. I've been waiting for this so long - wanted to build one myself but had so many other unfinished projects that I decided not to start another build that would take me months to finish.

This is an amazing build. I must admit I never envisioned Thranduil's home in every detail except the places described in the book. Can't wait to see what it will look like in the Hobbit movie.

Hope to see more TS3 lots (and maybe other stuff, too?) from you in the future. Great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 9:52 AM Last edited by Simsanne : 12th Jun 2013 at 10:15 AM. Reason: my bad english
This is an amazing work! I can't keep my mouth close ... this must had been very difficult to create! Happy simming and best regards :lovestruc
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 5:28 PM
Hi. Nice house. I can't quite figure out the tengwar script used in the borders of the images. It might be an english tengwar mode, but I'm uncertain because of what appears to be a mixed use of tethar and tengwar vowel systems. The small signature seems to be "Jennie" in english mode though?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wileruilaer
Hi. Nice house. I can't quite figure out the tengwar script used in the borders of the images. It might be an english tengwar mode, but I'm uncertain because of what appears to be a mixed use of tethar and tengwar vowel systems. The small signature seems to be "Jennie" in english mode though?

Correct on the Signature... the rest is random gibberish, chosen to make it look pretty. It did start out with an attempt to write something properly, but the keymap is so hard to follow, and my elvish grammar is pretty crap (my English grammar isn't great!) that I decided what the hell and just smacked the keyboard until something pretty came out. I know, I know, naughty, but I just ran out of patience.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
Oh, beautiful! What spot was it meant to fit? Some place in Dragon Valley, or elsewhere?

Yep, DRagon Valley. the small wooded valley off to the side up from the sandy islands with the green path loop. it was the biggest lot i could fit in the space. Needed to use Alt to turn it to just the right angle tho.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 2:33 AM
That's a REALLY special lot, wow! Great work!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 4:11 AM
Wow. Just...WOW. Lovely, spectacular lot.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jenexell
Correct on the Signature... the rest is random gibberish, chosen to make it look pretty. It did start out with an attempt to write something properly, but the keymap is so hard to follow, and my elvish grammar is pretty crap (my English grammar isn't great!) that I decided what the hell and just smacked the keyboard until something pretty came out. I know, I know, naughty, but I just ran out of patience.

Well, I can't blame you too much. At least you grasp the concept that there is a keymap, instead of just typing the letters you want thinking there's a 1:1 relationship to the elven "alphabet", like some others I've seen.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 5:57 AM
This looks awesome. Now if only I had WA....
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 9:19 PM
This is really cute! Good lot for Dragon Valley!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 2:23 AM
As a Tolkien fan I have to say ... Gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 2:04 PM
You make the most beautiful fantasy lots! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 7:36 PM
I've download this amazing build because I loved it at first sight! But.. I've tried to place your build but the huge trees you've build houses in are gone. Do I have to download them seperate of are the trees from the sims seasons?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by d0owZ
I've download this amazing build because I loved it at first sight! But.. I've tried to place your build but the huge trees you've build houses in are gone. Do I have to download them seperate of are the trees from the sims seasons?

Sorry for the delay in reply. I don't really understand why the trees don't work. If you mean the trunks, then those are from the Elven build set and are actually columns... the large round trees come with dragon valley (I think... I may have to check that now I think about it... they may be part of the renaissance fair.... oopse.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 12:53 AM
Amazing Job! I absolutely love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 1:41 PM Last edited by Danjaley : 18th Dec 2013 at 9:18 PM.
Your Delved Halls are better than the movie's! I was so disappointed, how little we got to see of Mirkwood!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 3:29 PM
Beautiful! Thank you!:)
Field Researcher
#22 Old 10th May 2014 at 9:25 PM
This lot is absolutely stunning, however I have one problem - a lot of the items from the Ren Faire lot are not showing up. I have them installed in my game, but when I place your lot it replaces the ivy/wisteria with model trains and the archery gauntlets with treadmills... Also the stone fences are replaced with iron ones and the suits of armour are replaced by one of the base game statues. Do you know why this might be happening? It's such a gorgeous lot and I've really been looking forward to playing it but I can't duplicate certain elements...

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th May 2014 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyara
This lot is absolutely stunning, however I have one problem - a lot of the items from the Ren Faire lot are not showing up. I have them installed in my game, but when I place your lot it replaces the ivy/wisteria with model trains and the archery gauntlets with treadmills... Also the stone fences are replaced with iron ones and the suits of armour are replaced by one of the base game statues. Do you know why this might be happening? It's such a gorgeous lot and I've really been looking forward to playing it but I can't duplicate certain elements...

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, haven't been online for a while.

As for your problem.... I have no idea. I'm really scratching my head with this one. I'm so sorry I can't be more help.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 31st May 2014 at 1:35 PM
It's okay. The archery and lamps were easy enough to replace, and I've managed to put back some of the vines and just leave others off. Otherwise the lot has actually been playing very well - I have it on a 64x64 lot so that I had room for a stable and an orchard. ^_^ Thank you for sharing it!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 6:58 AM
Realmente hermoso, Gracias
Page 1 of 2