Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Angellis

by triciamanly Posted 14th May 2013 at 3:20 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th May 2013 at 11:53 AM
Another great house! I can always count on you to fill my big neighbourhoods! Thanks Again!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th May 2013 at 12:19 PM
Beautiful lot Love the decor, great job as usual
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th May 2013 at 7:41 PM
PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER!! Well everyone time I try to download a house or sim, a package file basically. It go's in but I can't find it in my game? I save it in my downloads like I do with normal CC but it doesn't work! Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or something? And if you could make a tutorial or tell me how to? Tah x
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 9:01 PM
Love it! Your houses are always wonderful.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 12:01 AM
Love the house you've made, triciamanly
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 9:22 PM
I love the house although I had to remove the Jacuzzi. Any Sim that entered couldn't get out again without using moveobjects. They'd exit towards the pool and get stuck there. Any other workaround for this?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 9:27 PM
Hi lisarasu, thanks so much for the feedback. To be honest, when I tested, I only had them get in and didn't wait for them to get out. I'm afraid I don't know a fix for it. I'll have to keep this in mind for future lots, so I appreciate your letting me know. All the best!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 7:22 AM
HI Triciamanly,
No worries, it's not like Eric & Pocahontas who live there actually have time to laze in the Jacuzzi with triplet toddlers on their hands, I don't think they've even visited the 2nd floor of the house yet I will find a place for them to enjoy a well-earned hot tub when the kids grow up.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lisarasu
HI Triciamanly,
No worries, it's not like Eric & Pocahontas who live there actually have time to laze in the Jacuzzi with triplet toddlers on their hands, I don't think they've even visited the 2nd floor of the house yet I will find a place for them to enjoy a well-earned hot tub when the kids grow up.

Triplets!! I never knew triplets were possible! I bet they are busy! All the best with that!
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 8:21 PM
awesome talent
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:06 AM
Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th May 2015 at 3:17 AM
merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:36 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:08 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 9:20 PM
I can't believe I've only just seen this! Thank you so much for using my cc, it always takes on a different ambience when used in one of your amazing houses!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.