Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Murky Waters Tavern

by Vera_J Posted 10th Mar 2013 at 12:39 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 1:50 PM
Nice job on the recreation. Though I recognised it from some place
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 4:40 PM
Thank you so much for this! It really fits in well with my story.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 5:10 PM
love medieval themed buildings, thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 8:57 PM
I love fantasy themed stuff that won't look out of place in a non-fantasy themed world. This is lovely... thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 9:01 PM
I love the pure medieval look of this. I hope Showtime isn't a necessity, even though you list it on the EPs.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 9:22 PM
Thanks for nice comments!

@ Amber Lokisdotter: It should be ok without Showtime. I think there are only 2 objects from that EP - the seahorse statue and the entrance arch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 8:34 PM
I love this. I really wish TSM would work for Windows 8, because I'm really missing playing in a medieval setting. If I had the time I would download a medieval world for TS3 and replace everything with medieval stuff.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 3:56 PM
Great rendition of the tavern from Witcher. Wow!!! Wonderful!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th May 2013 at 12:57 PM
And here I was wondering where I have heard this Murky Waters before... It's been a while since I played the Witcher but it's definitely among the top 3 of my favourite games. It's so nice to see this here, you did a great job. Your lot makes me want to download this and then go play the Witcher. I'm so lost! ^^ Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 3:37 PM
looks stunning. i love the realism..beautiful! thank you