Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Old Warehouse - residential estate FIXED

by -Shady- Posted 7th Mar 2013 at 7:34 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2013 at 9:21 PM by -Shady-

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 1:02 AM
This is fabulous! Love how detailed it is!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 2:26 AM
You are the queen of grunge! I love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 2:36 AM
Very cool! Amazing imagination!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 7:27 AM
I really like this! Really nice use of the grunge/used look for an urban setting.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 7:55 AM
-sobs quietly- I think I'm in love
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 2:44 PM
Very well done - I particularly like the burnt out building!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 9:02 PM
This is fabulous, I want a peek in your imagination and see if I could learn a few tips. Applauds and thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 4:13 PM
on the The Old Warehouse - residential estate where did you get the pattern for those colorful crates
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by judah415
on the The Old Warehouse - residential estate where did you get the pattern for those colorful crates

Its all from the game, no cc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 1:14 AM
I really like the detail on this lot!
Especially where you have put the warehouse in residential, it is perfect, as many building are like this.
Reusal of space is best, without waste due to the remaking of a home.
Thank you very much!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 4:32 PM
As soon as I get my hands on UNI, this will go into my game faster than speed of light. Amazing. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 8:31 PM
This looks gorgeous! I'll download it ASAP. Thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 3:14 PM
*Presses download* This seems rawresome. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 9:34 PM
Woah! Amazing! And no CC..... *faints*
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 10:28 AM
I love the look of this so I downloaded it and it looks great in game!! But I'm having a problem that it wont let me walk in or out of the main house, it keeps saying there is something in the way
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 12:57 PM Last edited by -Shady- : 14th Mar 2013 at 1:25 PM.
I found out why the doors seems not to work. When you type in the Cheat "TestingCheatsEnabled true" and then "Buydebug" you can see the hidden room objects around/over the door. I removed them and now the door works fine =) I added those debug objects after testing the house, that was the problem. Maybe you want to try out this by yourself, because a new Upload of the house would add a new Expansion pack I installed after uploading to it maybe not everyone has at this time.

It would also be nice, when someone could send me the fixed package so i could change it quickly, without removing the expansion pack especially for fixing the problem. thanking you in anticipation
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 6:34 PM
this is without a doubt the most coolest thing I have ever seen! Great Job :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 3:52 PM
Just now putting the lot into town, going to move a Supernatural family in. But I noticed, the lot has no name or description. I can fix it manually on my end, but would an update fix this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sciffy Circo
Just now putting the lot into town, going to move a Supernatural family in. But I noticed, the lot has no name or description. I can fix it manually on my end, but would an update fix this?

I gave the Lot a Name and Description, thats pretty weird But i dont understand the problem you have now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 11:42 AM
Do you have to remove all the markers on the lot for the doors to work?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DRaKe6900
Do you have to remove all the markers on the lot for the doors to work?

no just whats near to the door and above it. I remember that i removed only 2 of them and it worked =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 1:11 AM
Oh by door do you mean the arches near the subway stairs? They work fine for me it's the actually doors to the warehouse that don't work for me
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by -Shady-
I found out why the doors seems not to work. When you type in the Cheat "TestingCheatsEnabled true" and then "Buydebug" you can see the hidden room objects around/over the door. I removed them and now the door works fine =) I added those debug objects after testing the house, that was the problem. Maybe you want to try out this by yourself, because a new Upload of the house would add a new Expansion pack I installed after uploading to it maybe not everyone has at this time.

It would also be nice, when someone could send me the fixed package so i could change it quickly, without removing the expansion pack especially for fixing the problem. thanking you in anticipation

I still seem to have this problem and all the hidden stuff has been deleted, is there anything else to do about it?

Also this warehouse is really nice and detailed
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 12:57 PM
I can't work out how to get the door open either :-/
Page 1 of 2