Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doctor Who - Clara - the new companion

by MistyBlue Posted 30th Dec 2012 at 1:50 PM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 2:05 PM
Nice job! Best DW character so far. Too bad no one has done a decent mod for dimples. Clara has a dimple on the right side (don't know if you noticed).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 6:17 PM
She is beyond perfect. Squee! I can't wait to get her in game~
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 7:13 PM
You are getting really good at this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 7:39 PM
I don't know the series (but always wanted) and so I don't know the character, but I love her. Usually I don't download sims and especially not celebrity sims, but she's too cute. Thanks for making her.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 9:32 PM
Holy crap! This looks just like her. The little glimmer in her eye.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 11:37 PM
shes looking good + realistic + so cute , you did a wonderful job , thnx for uploading & keep up the good work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 2:57 PM
She looks so realistic! I have a feeling Clara is going to be one of my favourite companions, so this is one to keep in mind. Thank you for making her!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 10:51 AM
Wow, it looks exactly like her! Yet again, you've created a perfect sim.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 2:49 PM
BevGal - Yep, course I noticed, but I couldn't give the dimple to the sim (there's a dimple slider, but it didn't look right on this particular sim), and I couldn't make a make-up dimple that looked as cute as the real one. Thank you

Rabbitmancer - Thank you <3

parrot999 - Thank you, good to know that after five years of making sims I'm finally getting good

Sandranym - It's a fantastic series, I'd definitely recommend it Oh, and thank you! She does make a rather adorable 'regular' sim. I think.

DigitalSympathies - Thanks you so much!

Seether1990 - Thank you!

Rainsong13 - Thanks! And Clara most certainly has a lot of potential, I love her already, and I bet her story will be amazing.

wwewarrior619 - Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 3:28 PM
I wish Netflix would get the new episodes already as I do not even know who this person is and she kind of reminds me of Ariel Winter.

Is she over the age of 18? Because I feel bad for finding her to be cute.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FreakAboutSims
I wish Netflix would get the new episodes already as I do not even know who this person is and she kind of reminds me of Ariel Winter.

Is she over the age of 18? Because I feel bad for finding her to be cute.

Well, there's plenty of Doctor Who streams around, so you could watch the new episodes that way Here where I live, I really have no other way to watch them.

And yeah, both the character and the actress are 26 She is painfully cute, indeed. She and Karen Gillan are some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 12:11 AM
i think she is so cute,I just want to pinch her cheeks
the resemblance is uncanny as well
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 4:14 PM
She's amazing !

Plus will you make the Cybermens and the Daleks for the Sims 3 please ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 12:03 AM
Downloaded her the other day and she is fantastic looking in game-play, well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 1:40 AM
Holy crap this is EXACT. Great GREAT JOB!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 9:42 PM
Fantastic work, keep more of this theme coming!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th May 2013 at 7:03 PM
Love it! Please could you make a Clara for Sims 2, I love doctor who so much and would love to have Clara in my game, Thank you x
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th May 2013 at 12:20 PM
Wonderful sim and a better companion than amy in the series though I do have one question after watching the end of the series on Saturday what species is Clara? Human?Ailen?Spririt?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 11:57 PM
This is absolutely excellent!
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 10:23 PM
She looks brilliant! But she's not appearing in my game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 12:16 PM
I have some problem to download It. I'm on mac and It doesn't work. will you create it in .sims3pack ? And this one http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=483602 too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 9:30 PM
Is it possible to have the same character for Sims 2 ? Because I can't do it myself. Pleease ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 10:55 PM
She is really stunning... one of the best celebrity/fictional character sims I've ever seen.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 7:03 PM
Ok I don't know if you can solve this or not but when I open CAS the custom clothes and hair do not show up even though I have installed everything correctly and mods/other custom content do work on my copyy of TS3. If you can help with this please do!
Page 1 of 2