Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mauritania Door [CEP-EXTRA]

by HugeLunatic Posted 27th Nov 2012 at 5:34 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2013 at 2:38 AM by HugeLunatic

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 9:22 PM
Thank you for enabling this!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 11:59 PM
Yay for normal, ordinary doors. HL, you are among my Sims heroes.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 11:58 AM
Very nice, thanks for giving us that choice
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 12:36 PM
Thanks, I love everyone that CEPs something. Could you try the trash chunk? I don't know why it doesn't fit any of my houses. :D
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 4:28 AM
Question please I must be missing something I follow your directions.
Program files (x86 ) /EA Games/ The Sims 2/ Now since my last game installed is Seasons I went into that then / TS Data / Res / Catolog / Zcep

I have No Z CEP extra there, I do have Numenor Color enable Cep. Don't know why I do not see anything that say Z Cep. Maybe I never got it.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 6:59 AM Last edited by Simonut : 20th Dec 2012 at 8:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
You need the latest CEP installed as well as the CEP_EXTRAS.

I kind figure that out to. Thank you for your reply. @>> HugeLunatic I updated my CEP and the door is so great looking.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 4:29 PM
Thanks for this. Maybe now, I will actually *use* this door.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 5:01 PM
Default Clear glass doesn't "stick".
I can select the clear glass panel when placing a Mauritania Door, or when using the Design Tool on one. However, it will only appear as long as I do not exit the lot. If I exit the lot, then re-load it, the glass panel reverts to the default design that appears when selecting the Mauritania Door in Build Mode.

I did check to see that the file is in the proper location, and I do have the latest CEP.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 6:58 AM
I am having the same problem as dharden. I have checked also that I placed the files in the correct locations. I can select the glass when placing the door. But once I save and exit the lot, then re-enter that lot, the glass reverts to the default. Any suggestions for why this is happening?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 4:22 PM
I was wanting something like this yesterday when I was building a lot. I will add it to my lot. Thank you