Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nursery Add-Ons II: A rocking chair and Haffa Crib recolors.

by Honeywell Posted 19th Oct 2012 at 4:33 PM - Updated 26th Feb 2015 at 5:48 PM by Honeywell

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 5:00 PM
This looks brilliant Honeywell Thanks for sharing
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 8:02 PM
Thanks Karen!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 8:11 PM
Thank-you! Can't wait to put them in my game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 9:03 PM
I love the rocking chair. It reminds me of one I had in real life. Also, love the recolors, too. Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 9:11 PM
It's Beautiful! A must download to add to my game!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 11:13 PM
I love the chair! It reminds me of one that my parents had.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 1:19 AM
Stuff that coordinates with other stuff, for the win! I like that these aren't exactly the same mesh parts rearranged, not that that's a bad thing when done well. These go together really well without all looking, not sure how to say it, too matchy?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 4:35 PM
Oh, Honeywell, these add-ons are beautiful! I already have the original set, so these will make a lovely addition! I especially love the rocking chair! It's wonderfully done! Thank you so much!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 6:54 PM
Thank you all for leaving such nice comments! It makes the drudgery of finishing projects so they can be uploaded worth it -- I hope you enjoy the rocking chair.

P.S.
In answer to some PMs about these I've been getting, no the chair isn't animated and won't be. Any animations I could possibly come up with would be too clunky to be worth the effort.

And I don't have any plans to convert all of the Supernatural rocking chairs with their original textures but I might. I started to convert them but, honestly, I don't like them all that much so I decided to stop wasting my time on something I won't use. But when I'm working on harder projects sometimes I like to take a break from them and work on something less challenging. So I may finish the rockers like I had planned since they're already started. Or not. Dunno yet.
Banned
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 7:39 AM
The rocking chair by itself is perfect! I simply love it. The other stuff is good as well. You always make such nice things.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 8:28 AM
Haffa recols, yay! And even if it isn't animated, I just love the rocking chair. Thank you for this!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 1:26 PM
Thank you, that rocking chair is gorgeous, it reminds me of the one in my livingroom which I love
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 1:26 PM
awesome!
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 4:46 AM
Thanks again, guys. Glad you like it!
Bunned
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 12:03 PM
Thank you so much for that rocking chair! It's perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 12:39 AM
was the haffa crib included? THX
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 1:16 AM
awesome ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 4:51 PM
Such a lovely chair! Thank you so much :]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 11:20 PM
I just have to say I love that you added the snooze function to the rocking chair, I always used to fall asleep in them as a kid, so it's perfect. xD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 2:58 AM
Another great creation from Honeywell! Very nicely made. Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 6:55 AM
Hi,

Nice chair, but it doesnt appear in my game for some reason, any idea why?
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ally31
Hi,

Nice chair, but it doesnt appear in my game for some reason, any idea why?

Hi, Are you looking in the nursery section? That's where I've categorized it -- General/Child $400.
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
Hi, Are you looking in the nursery section? That's where I've categorized it -- General/Child $400.

Hi,

Yes I've looked everywhere - under comfort, under child, under miscellaneous seat, it's just doesnt appear.
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ally31
Hi,

Yes I've looked everywhere - under comfort, under child, under miscellaneous seat, it's just doesnt appear.

I'm sorry, I just don't know then. Have you taken a look at this FAQ? Maybe something there will be of use since it's for what to do when, "Some custom content is not showing up in your game."

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:GCCTSU
Page 1 of 2