Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Doctors Are In - The NuWho Trio

by MistyBlue Posted 7th Aug 2012 at 11:44 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2012 at 7:32 PM by MistyBlue

143 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 111 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 12:21 AM
ASDFGHJKL I can't even explain how awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 12:29 AM
These are amazing! I'm downloading all three, and even getting all the CC just to make sure they look exactly right! They're perfect!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 12:55 AM
They are all three AMAZING. I love these DW sims!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 12:58 AM
These are wonderful! You did an AMAZING job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:06 AM
this is great! usually people's recreations of people dont impress me, but yours is near-perfect!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:01 AM
I love love love your work, and these are just AWESOME. Thanks for making them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:02 AM
Such fun! I especially like 11; Smith does "slightly cartoonish" just on his own, and I think you translated that into Sim beautifully.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:13 AM
Welcome to The Dark Side. VERY well done. I hope you're considering making Marty & the gang soon.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:28 AM
hey, I can't download/ find Eyebags by Tifa of the 9th doctor could anyone help me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:43 AM
"Oh, should've known, the way you guys are blending in with the local colour. I mean, Flag Girl was bad enough, but U-Boat Captain?"

Gotta have 9 in my game. Gorgeous job on the others, but my heart belongs to 9.
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 3:05 AM Last edited by SeeMyu : 8th Oct 2012 at 11:20 AM.
I love LOVE these! You did an excellent job! and it's TS3! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 3:29 AM
Oh my! What lovely sims! Thank you so very much, you're FANTASTIC!! (I'm sure we'll all read that in Nine's voice) This is exactly what my game was missing, I have the TARDIS, a Dalek, and K-9, but I any Doctor sims that I had found up to this point weren'r quite right, but you did an exceptional job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 3:36 AM
omg they're awesome. you rock. thank you
mature minion
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 3:55 AM
Excellent work, thank you very much for sharing them with us!

P.S. Bow ties are cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 4:04 AM
I follow you on Tumblr! ♥

You don't have a favorite Doctor? *gasps* My favorite is (like most of the fans) Ten, but Eleven is a pretty high second. My mom for some reason likes Nine... I never did. Thank you for your wondermazing (I made a word for them) Sims!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 7:23 AM
Awesome work Misty. I think I actually like Nine the best.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 7:27 AM
You girl, ROCKS!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 8:48 AM
inside i'm squeling soooo loudly, my freaking foot wont stop shaking out of excitement! Omfg Ten really looks like Ten. EEEEEEK! These are really freaking great, oooooh I want them in my game also I want alllll his partners! Rose, Martha, Donna, Amy/Rory, Oi this is great!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 9:13 AM
I never noticed it defore but, does'nt elven have big ears along with nine. My personal favortite doctor was ten. These are great sims and making them look marvous in sims 3 is amazing!

Will their be a tenth doctor sim for sims 2?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 10:17 AM
Glad to see your first uploaded sims for TS3, they're SO cute!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:19 PM
Thank you all so much! I worked so hard on these, and it makes me so happy to see you guys think I did a good job :lovestruc

Lunararc - Sorry about that, I didn't realize that the download wasn't working. Is all fixed now!

Artimis - I don't plan to make Ten for TS2 (am not leaving ts2, just won't be making that particular sim), but there is already an awesome one uploaded here on MTS which I think goes really well with my DW sims

fway - LOL! Well, I never thought I'd end up in TS3 section of MTS, but it feels good to make sims in such a different way, and to learn all these new things. If I ever learn how to mesh for Ts3, I might consider doing some BTTF sims

Thank you all again for being so sweet!
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:34 PM
I love that 9 is getting some love too! yay!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:52 PM
They are all AMAZING You ROCKS!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 4:39 PM
David Tennent! <3 Ten is definitely my favourite Doctor. Now all I need is Rose.

These are amazing. You did a brilliant job!

Thank you. :D
Page 1 of 6