Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 5:56 PM
Xd Xd Xd
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 8:10 PM
High Def Graphics
So I guess that's what they mean.
Screenshots

RIP Liono my sweet kitty. You will be forever missed.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 2:41 AM
KILL IT WITH FIRE

Instructor
#54 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 10:15 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 27th Dec 2012 at 7:38 PM.
Gerald Hindsmith tripped just as he was about to kiss his girlfriend and ended up falling face-first into her breasts instead...It was hilarious.

Gerald: "Oh my God Christina, I'm so sorry!"

Christina: "Hooray, I saved you!"

Gerald: "How embarrassing..."

If Sims could blush autonomously after tripping, that would've been awesome...

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Instructor
#55 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 3:41 AM

Wut.

Instructor
#56 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 11:49 PM

My sim, Adeline Suzuki, glitched while aging up from child to teen, becoming vertically challenged for awhile. It looked pretty seamless too

Field Researcher
#57 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 4:38 PM
Putting out a house fire and all of the saved sims run outside... into fire... and just... stand there.

American Rocker Bomb, similar to an Irish car bomb, take a shot glass and fill it with five hour energy, then take a pint glass and fill it with your choice of energy drink. Drop in the shot glass and chug, then wait for SVT to set in.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 9:03 PM
I just saw this in my game and I couldn't resist taking a snapshot and turning it into a meme:

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Magic And Pancakes
I just saw this in my game and I couldn't resist taking a snapshot and turning it into a meme:

ha i love the titanic reference
#60 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 3:03 AM

"???? Dafuq did I just watch?"

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Field Researcher
#61 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 8:03 AM
Well, lucky me was at my new dance club that my parents bought across the street. Lovely Italian mob family, right? Anyways, I was out past curfew

So, the police woman shows up at the dance club, and I'm just chatting up one of my classmates. So, I see her and start to freak out. Little did I realize, this cop lady apparently has never seen a dance club before in Sunset Valley. So, guess what she does? Gets carried away and starts dancing with someone and kindly allows me to run off to my next location.

Yes, my character is a teenager.

There is nothing to see here. Move along.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#62 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 5:42 PM
Surely there's a law against this:
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#63 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 10:09 PM Last edited by LOLZpersonok : 6th Aug 2015 at 3:08 AM.
She was so used to the squat toilets in her old country. So, when she moved into Capital City for the first time, she couldn't seem to get used to the regular toilets. So, she attempted to squat on the toilet. You might be able to notice that it didn't go exactly according to plan.

EDIT: This picture is actually featured by @simsreacting on Twitter!
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#64 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 6:49 AM
I know this post doesn't include a picture, but why does The Sims 3 Generations always pair up my teen Sims with same-sex romantic interests after a prom? I mean ALWAYS! Not that I have much of a problem with it...

Scholar
#65 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 9:26 PM Last edited by TigerAnne : 23rd Jan 2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Oops, I had posted two of the pictures in another thread.
Wojtek , that's how I fear TS4 Sims will look without CC.

Oooops...

Bartenders are so used to crazy people they don't even acknowledge their presence.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 5:48 AM
What Antonio didn't expect to see while using the toilet was the magic door lady - Who apparently seemed to be his own wife...What a be-eh-utiful look on her face!

Screenshots

Instructor
#67 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 10:14 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 21st Jan 2013 at 11:06 PM.

...Well, this is awkward.

It mutated!

Now THAT's what I call a full 360.

Lab Assistant
#68 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 4:54 PM Last edited by Merkaba : 23rd Jan 2013 at 12:59 PM.
@Wojtek: nope, Adelle is evil and loves the outdoors, I guess that's what caused it.

Price=-6400$? Soooo are they going to pay me for getting this lot?

Bonehilda demanded some time off work to go enjoy her favorite performer's show

And it just stood there for some time. Ugh, creep.

"I am Vlad, I never trink vine, and tonite I am a hotdog"

She's an acrobat, but that's rather extreme
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
@Merkaba: Nie wiedziałem, że jesteś Polką! Do którego wpisu odnosi się Twoja odpowiedź?

I didn't know you're Polish! Which post does your response refer to?

Here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...220#post4013220
aaand here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...478#post4026478
Scholar
#70 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 4:14 AM
Is this what Genie's eyes are supposed to look like? Because thats incredibly terrifying.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 6:00 AM Last edited by LOLZpersonok : 26th Jan 2013 at 9:19 PM.
It seems to me that Narcissa Vatos was so hellbent on getting a picture of my Mafia family that she broke into their mansion in the middle of the night to take pictures. When Antonio finds the pictures in tomorrow's issue of Sims, he's going to have her 'removed' from the picture.

Screenshots

Test Subject
#72 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 12:10 PM
SOON

Mad Poster
#73 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 7:06 PM
Um...
I don't know what to say about this. I just found them that way.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 4:06 PM
Umm so my genie decided to take a shortcut... Over the lake x_x
Screenshots
Instructor
#75 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 4:41 PM
I have no idea how she ended up there

Page 3 of 19