Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Foundation Challenge- Log Cabin by the Lake

by Phaenoh Posted 8th Apr 2012 at 9:30 PM - Updated 16th May 2017 at 5:12 PM by Phaenoh

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 9:57 PM
The kitchen in particular is one of the most adorable things ever. Everything about it is perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 4:30 AM
I love this house so much Just what I was looking for for my werewolf family to live in. :D
thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 5:15 AM
Wonderful house. Everything inside and outside is very charming and inviting.
I have one question...how you made two foundation, one foundation placed on the second? Is it top foundation really foundation or some object?
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 6:42 AM
Use the shift key and it will let you place a decking foundation on top of a regular foundation.

Thanks for the comments everyone! I love reading them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 11:26 AM
Just wonderful!!! Thanks so much!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:50 PM
Beautiful lot! I don't normally download too many lots, but I'm grabbing this one up and gonna medieval it a bit for my hood. Thank you! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 5:24 PM
This is a bigger lot than I normally like to play with, but its just too nice to pass up. It also fits in perfectly with my mountain cabin themed hood. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 5:34 PM
This is amazing...the kitchen is sooo cute!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 8:00 PM
The house is just beautiful!
Inventor
#11 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Use the shift key and it will let you place a decking foundation on top of a regular foundation.

Thanks for the comments everyone! I love reading them.

Thanks very much for explanation.

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 6:08 PM
I really like the rock pool that you've created, thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 7:28 AM
Oh, this is awesome. Must not download....must not download....(I'll probably end up downloading it)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 3:21 PM
Looks awesome! I love how you've inserted tat hot-tub thingy (erhhh..) into the rocks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 2:11 PM
I absolutely love this cabin..it is perfect..and the swimmable lake...you've done it for me. I can't wait to try it out in my game. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 10:03 PM
This is amazing. Thanks :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th May 2012 at 4:45 PM
Thank you so very much! This is beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 3:33 AM
That is sooo cool!!! I've always thought Sims should be able to fish AND swim in ponds!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 6:12 PM
Wow its awesome! Thank you so much for uploading. ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 6:46 PM
I love it! Sooo awesome!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 9:27 PM
I'm so in love with this lot!!! <3 Thank you!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 11:48 PM
I'd love to see a version of this with room for a couple!
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 4:11 AM
I had some kind of weird problem with this, I think I somehow installed it wrong. There were tons of hanging plants floating over the swimmable lake and out of place Maxis-statues obviously denoting some missing CC. I used the clean installer, what the heck went wrong? o.O Did anyone else have this problem?
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 4:35 AM
Deamon Fire, the hanging plants sound like you don't have Frillen's invisible tile. You definitely need that. The thumbnail looks empty so don't accidentally delete it thinking it is broken CC. You may also need this download, the clear one, but I don't think so. As for the out of place statues, if you can get me a screenshot I can tell you what's missing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 2:53 AM
Being from the Hills in West Virginia, I love log homes. Wish I had one as beautiful as this to live in....thank you sharing. Wonderful job!!
Page 1 of 2