Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Casa de Carmen" Salon and More [No CC, version without World Adventures included]

by Klemens Posted 26th Mar 2012 at 5:54 AM - Updated 26th Mar 2012 at 7:08 PM by Klemens : Minor changes in text

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 2:09 PM
This looks great in Starlight Shores! Good job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 2:19 PM Last edited by nonamena : 26th Mar 2012 at 3:37 PM.
I can't wait to put this in SS! But I have question, have you run this through custard and saved it? I can't extract the package with the Multi-Extractor, nor can I run the sims3pack through custard.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 2:37 PM Last edited by Klemens : 26th Mar 2012 at 3:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nonamena
I can't wait to put this in SS! But I have question, have you run this through custard and saved it? I can't extract i´the package with the Multi-Extractor, nor can I run the sims3pack through custard.

Hmm, well, yes, I did run it through custard to get rid of unnecessary images and other stuff... I'll check that in a moment to see what's going on and let you all know ASAP.

EDIT: Ok, I know what's going on - it seems that custard reacts "allergically" to any specific characters in files' title or description (in this case for "&" and probably also quotes). The files themself aren't corrupted and still work fine with game. I'll upload a "characters-free" versions, but later today as right now I have some importand stuff to do. So keep calm!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Klemens
Hmm, well, yes, I did run it through custard to get rid of unnecessary images and other stuff... I'll check that in a moment to see what's going on and let you all know ASAP.

EDIT: Ok, I know what's going on - it seems that custard reacts "allergically" to any specific characters in files' title or description (in this case for "&" and probably also quotes). The files themself aren't corrupted and still work fine with game. I'll upload a "characters-free" versions, but later today as right now I have some importand stuff to do. So keep calm!

Thank you very much for looking into it I greatly appreciate it. I didn't actually think anything would be corrupted in the uploaded, I just prefer to install my lots straight to the Library and skip the Launcher. I really dislike the launcher.

I shall wait patiently for your update
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 7:12 PM
Ok, I've just updated the files. The only thing that changed are their in-game descriptions - that nasty, custard-crashing "&" shouldn't bother us anymore
Enjoy playing!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 7:54 PM
Thanks very much, it works perfectly and I shall now load up my game!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 9:02 PM
Thanks for uploading the newer version as I couldn't even get the installer to recognise the first file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 1:41 AM
Amazing!! I love the new showtime spanish colonial! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 10:13 PM
Damn, I want to LIVE HERE! Nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 12:25 PM
For Spanish people is nice to see some houses inspired in their country !! Buen Trabajo! Te ha quedado muy bonita ! :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 4:10 AM
This is beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 1:08 AM
Love it thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 1:57 AM
thanks so much for including a version without World Adventures! it's the only EP i don't have. cheers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 7:56 AM
Very Nice!!