Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Palmera

by triciamanly Posted 17th Mar 2012 at 2:38 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 4:09 PM
What a lovely house - stunning! Modern but homely with some lovely decorating ideas. Thank you, Anne.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 6:02 PM
Stunning! I love that's so modern. You did a fabulous job with your decorating!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 4:36 AM
Such an interesting yet simple design! Great work and beautiful street appeal
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 5:43 AM
It looks so Clean and Pristine, I love your Gazebos, very original!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 9:33 PM
Grateful thanks for the comments! I want to learn how to make arches for the interior of the house. Is there a tutorial? Best wishes!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 3:23 AM
Great architecture.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 9:52 PM
This looks really nice it does look pretty modern, I was needing some new lots for my game I'm downloading right away, you have my thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 8:42 PM
I imagine the time you put a congratulations to all ca frankly I congratulate you and thank you because without your any idea the game would not be so beautiful ... thank you very much ....
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 5:28 AM
allison, Simdrew, stfy, your comments of very appreciated! Many thanks to you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 10:12 AM
Thanks! cool house! love it <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 10:12 AM
(and not too expencive ^^)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 6:19 PM
catcat, I'm thrilled to receive your comments! Thanks so much!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 8:25 PM
Again, very beautiful and beachy! I love the back deck area!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Again, very beautiful and beachy! I love the back deck area!

Charmful! So nice to hear from you and of course I very much appreciate your comment!
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:49 PM
:lovestruc
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 4:13 PM
Hi KittySims! Thanks so much for the "symbolic" comment! I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 6:26 PM
this is awesome!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd May 2012 at 9:32 AM
This is Amazing!! Thank you..
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 16th May 2012 at 11:32 PM
Tric, you've done it again! The time you must spend creating all of those magnificent angles is truly amazing. If I had half the patience......

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th May 2012 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
Tric, you've done it again! The time you must spend creating all of those magnificent angles is truly amazing. If I had half the patience......

It was hit and miss for a good long time! The first angle occured by accident and I liked how it looked but didn't know how I did it! Took forever to figure out! Thanks so much for commenting good friend o' mine!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 7:27 PM
how did yo get the foundation to be like that? i can't download houses for some odd reason and i've been trying to recreate this, but my game won't let it be on different levels like that.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
how did yo get the foundation to be like that? i can't download houses for some odd reason and i've been trying to recreate this, but my game won't let it be on different levels like that.

Hi strangetownchick, I use a cheat code boolpropconstrainfloorelevation false. There are tutorials on how to use it, but to be honest, it took me a long time to learn how to use it. Why can't you download houses? I'd love to help you figure out why so you can download all the houses you want. When you download a house do you save it in my documents EA games Sims2 download folder? Cause my computer has another download folder that stuff saves in if I'm not careful. Then after you save the lot, you go into the download folder and find it (usually looks like 3 little books) and you right click on it and choose extract here. In a few seconds you'll see a sims2pack icon, usually at the bottom of your download list, with the name of the lot. Double left click on it and the game installer will open and ask if you want to install. Click install and then the game will tell you it was successfully installed. Of course your game isn't running while you do this. After that it should be in your lots catalog. PM me if you need more help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 2:36 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th May 2017 at 12:54 AM
Thank you