Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New mesh: EA matching Metal Railing + EA Cement Railing unlocked

by armiel Posted 13th Jan 2012 at 9:03 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2012 at 9:58 PM by armiel : 2012/01/13 11:33pm gmt+2 Swapped the cement railing file to one that can be casted.

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 9:56 PM
thanks so much, I just don't understand why didn't EA just make these objects Buyable in game...I think they just want to make our life... hell
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 11:06 PM
Your metal fence seems to go straight through the stairs. Not sure how you could fix this but I think it looks kinda weird so I guess I will not use it. But thanks for the unlocked railing.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Your metal fence seems to go straight through the stairs. Not sure how you could fix this but I think it looks kinda weird so I guess I will not use it. But thanks for the unlocked railing.

Yup, we saw that - but as you say - let the downloader decide

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 4:44 AM
cool thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 6:16 AM
... and still no paycheck from EA. D'oh!

Great job. Thank you for sharing.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 6:28 AM

I saw this when making the object, and cause I was not sure If I wanted an exact match for the fence, or a 75% match by deleting or moving the lowest bar, I left it there. I understand it may reduce the amount of people who will wanna use it, I even asked a few opinions on the chat, but to me myself it's more important that it matches. I know I would get annoyed later if I altered it.

Happy that you like the unlocked one
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 9:40 AM
Thank you! I would always use that sliver fence but when it came time to place the stairs, I'd realize there were no matching railings and end up replacing it with the black 'modern' fence. There aren't many options for railings, so I will be (ab)using both these a lot!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 4:27 PM

Wow, you have some really sharp eyes!! I was so happy to have matching railings I didn't even notice. I'm still downloading, though, because it's relatively a minor flaw to me. Thank you, armiel. I appreciate your efforts.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 5:08 AM
thanks a bunch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 1:18 PM
Another great mod... thanks A!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 1:46 AM
i love this
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th May 2014 at 10:29 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:39 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th May 2016 at 2:56 AM
THANK YOU
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 7:36 PM
Thanks for completing something that needed it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 4:05 AM
THANK. YOU. This has been something that was low-key bothering me for a decade. You're a saint. <3
Inventor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 5:45 PM
Thanks A Lot!