Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mission Toddler Bed

by Michelle Posted 17th Dec 2011 at 8:15 AM - Updated 18th Jan 2012 at 2:07 AM by Michelle 111 : fix typo & poly count

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 1:10 PM
So really cute! Thanks for this.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 4:08 PM
This Is Great! Quick Question - Do You Have To Have The Open For Business Expantion Pack?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 4:40 PM
Wow...another great creation that I would love to use in my game. Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 6:29 PM
I love you!!! Thank you so much!!! I was beginning to get tired of the couple choices of toddler beds that I have in game! And I LOVE that you made this using Rebecah's anims!!!
Thanks Michelle!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 7:56 PM
Yes! Thank you! I am loving all this craftsman stuff. I also want to thank you for including the picture in your downloads.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 10:28 PM
@ EmilyBubsBieber: As it gets it colours from the single bed I have to say yes, sorry. I do have more toddler bed coming up shortly.

@ Jeannie: More on the way hun!

@ Cher64: Nothing worse than having a file and not remembering what it is.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 11:09 PM
Thank you, I love having more toddler beds, makes the game a little more realistic.
Instructor
#9 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 11:28 AM
A question: the toddler in the pic looks like is not using the bedding sheets. Did you import the bed mesh directly over a regular sized bed?
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 9:35 PM
Where did you get the changing table and toy box? (sorry if this is a stupid question!)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:43 PM
The Mission style bed is one of my favorites. Glad my toddlers are able to have this style as well. Thank you kindly.
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:46 PM
Sorry xptl297, I'm not exactly sure what you mean, it's basically a crib/cot with added animations from Rebecah.

@ xoLyndseyy, they both come with Free Time

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Banned
#13 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 2:07 AM
Awww, I really like this toddler bed, BUT is there a way to make it for another EP besides OFB...thanks.
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 2:28 AM
@ krazyredd, I tried to PM you but can't, can you PM me with a way I can contact you, please.

Banned
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 3:20 AM
Michelle111, you should be able to PM now. Have a nice day!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 9:49 AM
Thanks! This is so cute!
Instructor
#17 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 11:00 AM
Michelle, have you seen Rebecah's toddler bed here? It has a lot more functions for toddlers, like jump on bed, and does not show the animation for getting out of the crib when the toddler gets out of the bed. And toddlers and children do use the bedsheet not just sleep on top of it.
Instructor
#18 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 12:26 PM
Michelle/Gwenke - Yes, it was exactly what I thought it was. Rebecah has made a toddler bed that works for children too. It is much more complete than a crib and I myself made a work over hers where I separated the bedding from the frame, so that you can change frames without touching the bed. It is very easy to do and you can make new frames using all the game inventory. Just put it in a collection to make easy to find it again. The frame can be cloned from a normal decorative object of 1 tile, made passable and combined to create whatever kids bedroom you may wish. I think I have about 15 or more different frames to only one bed slaved to the game beddings. It is easier, practical and you are not limited in any direction. Have fun!
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 12:38 AM
@ Gwenke ♥, thank you, yes I have. However, I just wanted a toddler bed not a toddler/child bed. Also I personally have a problem with people jumping on beds, that may have influenced me as well. 8) I will keep it in mind for future projects.

@ xptl297 ♥, that sound fantastic and versatile, alas, I feel it may be a little out of my league at this stage. Two months ago I didn't even know how to select, rotate or move something in Milkshape; and I am still having problems with UV Mapper, this is basically me spreading my wings and learning to fly. Hopefully I will get better as I learn more.

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:40 AM
Woohoo! This is awesome, thank you so much!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 3:47 PM
so i downloaded this when it first came out and now after using this bed for a while now in game that it's freaking great! my toddler goes to bed/wakes up on her own the only slight problem i see and maybe its just in my game is i get an error window when she crawls off of the bed and i have to reset her. but its really not that big of a deal for all it offers! thanks so much again. (just thought id give some feedback!)
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:40 PM
@ kriskty, sorry to hear that, I don't know what to tell you other than I don't know why that is happening. Maybe one of the more knowledgeable members will have an answer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 4:00 PM
Thank You! This is great for when im making sims 2 movies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 1:27 PM
thank you so much for this
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 2:49 PM
Cute bed I been looking for this a long time.
Page 1 of 2