Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alice Madness Returns

by hatthecat123 Posted 19th Jun 2011 at 10:21 PM - Updated 7th Mar 2019 at 7:24 PM by hatthecat123

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 10:46 PM
Great sim hatthecat123!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 1:49 AM
I love that game! thanks for make alice in sim version, i was thinking about making her a sim when i see the trailer, your alice is beautiful! and looks exactly like the real
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 2:57 AM
My sister plays that.She is obsessed with it.I'm following her footsteps.=) :lovestruc :P
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 5:38 AM
I was looking at that game today; I've heard of it before. Maybe someone should add blood droplets to the outfit Like in the cover.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 7:25 AM
Woaw! Awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:21 AM
thanks for all the comments
also i kinda thought against adding blood since you might want to use the dresses for other sims or what ever

A good friend of mine once said "Pythagorain Circles, that's just what life is.", when you think about this it doesn't make sense...well neither does life.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 10:51 AM
holy....cow.....she looks dangerous!, like me but worst, downloading now! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 10:52 AM
So cool! I love this game!! Great job!!!!!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 1:04 PM
Fantastic work! I love all of the details and the pictures are lovely too!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 4:28 PM
wow thanks reading all these lovely (and really flattering) comments really brightened up my day.
Thank you

A good friend of mine once said "Pythagorain Circles, that's just what life is.", when you think about this it doesn't make sense...well neither does life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 1:36 AM
I am absolutely thrilled with this sim! I've been an AMA fan since I can remember... This Alice sim will go along my favourites<3 Grazie!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 7:43 AM
Thanx this is really awsom!!! But which dress mesh do I need to download from Clubcrimsyn?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ninja2411
Thanx this is really awsom!!! But which dress mesh do I need to download from Clubcrimsyn?

don't worry its included in the download

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 12:11 AM
Great mod! Thanks! There is one issue though; no matter where I look I can't find the London Dress for Alice. I've reinstalled the mod multiple times, checked and made sure I have all the requirements, looked in all the bins and yet nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blue2242
Great mod! Thanks! There is one issue though; no matter where I look I can't find the London Dress for Alice. I've reinstalled the mod multiple times, checked and made sure I have all the requirements, looked in all the bins and yet nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It should be fixed now thanks for reporting

Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 5:24 AM
she is just PERFECT!! thank you so much! my husband bought me the game for my b-day, I've played it for about an hour before he got on, it's now been 3hours since he started playing & hasn't taken a break...haven you thought about doing some of the other dresses shown on Alice during game-play? just to complete the look?
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hatthecat123
It should be fixed now thanks for reporting

Much thanks! Once again, great job.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 10:16 AM
Well I've never played the game, but I've seen the trailers and this is so cool...looks so much like the character!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
she is just PERFECT!! thank you so much! my husband bought me the game for my b-day, I've played it for about an hour before he got on, it's now been 3hours since he started playing & hasn't taken a break...haven you thought about doing some of the other dresses shown on Alice during game-play? just to complete the look?

there is actually a creator making a set of close as can be dresses they aren't finished yet but i've got them to promise to send me a link when finished which i will put up on the alice page

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 8:34 AM
It would be more awesome if you could make it into sims 3....please,im begging!
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 7:58 PM
I can't download, I get this error.

Code:
No cookies found!

No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
    Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
    MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

Generated by getfile.php
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 2:02 AM
This is awesome! Makes me want to play the game much more now. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 8:28 PM
Just what my Wonderland needed! Yay!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hir23
It would be more awesome if you could make it into sims 3....please,im begging!

sorry i don't have sims 3 so that can't really be done...but you know if you want to buy me a copy...don't worry i can't think time to lubricate my brain with alcohol
any way glad you're enjoying

Page 1 of 3