Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shallow Traditional Wall Cabinet

by rolltocrit Posted 20th May 2011 at 6:21 PM - Updated 23rd May 2011 at 8:20 PM by rolltocrit : updated textures and pictures and fixed a shadow problem extreme light variation

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th May 2011 at 6:42 PM
Very nice, and much needed. I love the small cabinet. I could never put one over a fridge, but now I can!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th May 2011 at 6:54 PM
Nice job, I find the EA wall cabinets too big and clunky and never use them, these are much better, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th May 2011 at 7:35 PM
Another case of Them forgetting all that was good in Sims 2, thank you soo much!
I will use often
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th May 2011 at 7:53 PM
Love these! I've always hated EA's cabinets and these are perfect, thanks!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th May 2011 at 7:58 PM
Perfect Thanks so much
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th May 2011 at 11:29 PM
Shoot! You've solved the reason why I never use cabinets! Ugly and clumpy! Now that you've streamlined them I'm all about em'! Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to making one of those wall o' fancy cabinets, just like in real (if I had a kitchen the size of the Louvre Ha!) life! Thanks again! Reality becomes a dream!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th May 2011 at 11:31 PM
Thank you so much, I have been wanting these since day 1!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st May 2011 at 12:51 AM
Oh snap!! What took you so long??? Just kidding, really.......these are so worth the wait. My kitchens will look so much better, now. I hope you might consider doing other styles. Thank you for your time, talent and creativity!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st May 2011 at 1:47 AM
Awesome job, these look great! Can't wait to see other sets.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st May 2011 at 2:01 AM
SUUUUUUCH a good idea; I LOATHE EA's big clunky cabinets--walk under them and you'd bust your face open! pfft! Thanks!
Mother Function
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st May 2011 at 2:13 AM
I always thought that the EA cabinets were too deep! Thanks for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st May 2011 at 2:18 AM
It's always bugged me ENORMOUSLY that the upper cabinets are so deep...completely unrealistic. What a bonus to have them move up and down the wall! This is terrific!!!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st May 2011 at 3:52 AM
XD ~YAY! These are what should have come w/the game! Finally! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st May 2011 at 6:25 AM
Yes, I can really use these. The EA upper cabinets look weird the more expensive they are. The only ones that are decent are the cheap ones. I can really appreciate the work you did here and yay for shiftable. Will be quietly cheering you on for the other cabinets. Hint...hint.

Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st May 2011 at 10:09 AM
EA always make things way to huge, thanks for the share,I wouldn't have a hope of doing this.
Scholar
#17 Old 21st May 2011 at 3:30 PM
I believe my thoughts reflect those that posted above me. Great looking cabinets and a great looking kitchen; I won't build one without these!! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st May 2011 at 5:51 PM
This is so gorgeous; I love this set! Very nice work! I also never use the EA cabinets for the reasons stated above, but these I'll use! Hope you'll do the other styles too!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st May 2011 at 8:49 PM
Thanks for these! They are great for making realistic kitchens!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd May 2011 at 7:43 AM
Like someone else posted above me, this made me realize why I never use EA's cabinets! They're too huge! Thanks! And I'll be crossing my fingers for more styles!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd May 2011 at 8:50 AM
thank god there are people like you out there who fix what EA effed up! I agree, the ones EA put in the game were cr@p. like so many other things... A big thank you for these!
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 23rd May 2011 at 11:04 AM
Very nice, much better than EA content

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd May 2011 at 7:12 PM
I love these, thank you for making them. Hope you can do the other styles too some day.

By the way, did you know the pictures are missing in the Overview?

Sarah_Sims
NRaas Industries
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd May 2011 at 8:21 PM
I fixed the image thing sorry about that
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd May 2011 at 8:51 PM
That's okay. Thanks for fixing them. I like to have a print out of everything I put in my game so now I can print these out. Thanks again!
Page 1 of 3