Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EDJ Pose Pack #2 (Cup of Poses for TS3) - Update 07-12

by eletrodj Posted 2nd May 2011 at 7:07 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2011 at 1:02 AM by eletrodj

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd May 2011 at 8:11 PM
very nice! I'm going to use this for a school dance photo shoot I'm doing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd May 2011 at 9:36 PM
Another great pack of poses, thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd May 2011 at 1:38 AM
Nice, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd May 2011 at 7:16 AM
I like these poses. They are simple but lovely. Thank you so much for making them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd May 2011 at 1:14 PM
Nice work! but it would be better if there faces fits their Body language!

Make a face overlay animation or poses/ emotion faces?.. plss... it would be perfect!
thanks^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd May 2011 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by johnsmith3031
Nice work! but it would be better if there faces fits their Body language!

Make a face overlay animation or poses/ emotion faces?.. plss... it would be perfect!
thanks^^

Was my intention but i realized that some sims didn't be so "perfect". In my sims with some CC's (eyes and hair) they became weird. So i just go back with no overlays.

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd May 2011 at 5:41 PM
Thank you! I've been looking for couple poses where they hold hands like the one in the pose you made...
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th May 2011 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eletrodj
Was my intention but i realized that some sims didn't be so "perfect". In my sims with some CC's (eyes and hair) they became weird. So i just go back with no overlays.

Thank you anyways! hope to see more
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th May 2011 at 4:37 AM
How can U make couple pose? <<<Ask

That awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th May 2011 at 5:43 PM
SO cute, and lovely and perfect, and brilliant, and awesome, and -the list goes on
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th May 2011 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wt00320372
How can U make couple pose? <<<Ask

That awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Same way as single. You have to work a little bit more to look natural when put together.

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th May 2011 at 8:56 PM
This is really great! Thank you so much! If you don't mind, I would like to make a small request. My female sim is slightly shorter than my male sim. I use a height slider CC. It's more like the height of a teen sim. When I do these poses, they don't look right. Do you think you can create a modified version of couple #9 and #2 where the female sim is shorter? Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th May 2011 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenmin
This is really great! Thank you so much! If you don't mind, I would like to make a small request. My female sim is slightly shorter than my male sim. I use a height slider CC. It's more like the height of a teen sim. When I do these poses, they don't look right. Do you think you can create a modified version of couple #9 and #2 where the female sim is shorter? Thanks a lot!

I can try but we don't have the base body of a teenager. Even a woman, all the poses is basing on male bodys.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 5:00 PM
These are actually amazing! Thanks so much <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 2:11 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 2:53 AM Last edited by nomienu : 28th Jan 2012 at 8:39 PM.
love the poses!!! thabks for sharing!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 6:31 AM
Thank you =)
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 12:20 AM
I can't get my sims to come together Like they do the poses, but whenever I try to place them right, they don't fit together properly
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aua1252
I can't get my sims to come together Like they do the poses, but whenever I try to place them right, they don't fit together properly

Are they doing the right pose to fit properly? I know you posted this a while ago...just felt like answering when i saw it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 1:18 AM
Thank you for revamping this for TS3! The couple walking arm-in-arm is perfect for wedding photos. :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 9:39 AM
I love these poses so natural! Are needed in the game! Thank you very much for sharing your great and wonderful work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 11:12 PM
Thank you for this set of couples poses, I love them! You can 't seem to get sims to walk arm-in-arm in the game. Beautiful poses for a dating couple or even a wedding! Thank you again so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:33 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 11:26 AM
Wow! they're great!
Page 1 of 2