Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Iron Man - Tony Stark's Home

by BartholomewMaximillion Posted 28th Apr 2011 at 3:20 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 8:42 PM
Well, I certainly can see why your head still hurts You've put a lot of hard work and planning into your lot and it shows Thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 3:40 AM
Great work!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 6:57 AM
This is GORGEOUS! Fantastic job, wish it was real so I could live in it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 1:57 AM
Is Jarvis included? ;D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st May 2011 at 1:17 AM
Wow! Great job with this! The hard work you've invested certainly shows. It looks absolutely as close to the movie pics as EA's build limitations will let you get. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st May 2011 at 4:04 AM
Thank you lots for all of the comments! It's certainly rewarding.

Ellri, oh I wish!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th May 2011 at 11:12 AM
Just checking but is the basement limit been used up as well. Oh an nice job with the house it does look like a close replica of the movie.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2011 at 1:53 PM
is the cliff suppose to be surrounding the house or is should it be filled with water cause mine wont fill with water at all
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th May 2011 at 1:29 PM
nexsys, this was built on a lot on a cliff in Sunset Valley. It's in the post. The lot was never meant to be filled with water.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th May 2011 at 1:42 PM
This house is amazing...I'll put my cop sim in this house. But are you ever going to remake this lot a little bigger, say on a 6x6 lot because I think its a little crowded (absolutely no offense). But if you get the time remake it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st May 2011 at 9:02 PM
Amazing!! Thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th May 2011 at 11:16 PM
this is amazing! and with no CC that's awesome. great creation i can't wait to move my simmies in! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 5:25 PM
This is just awesome, you deserve a reward for this xD But did u leave out the garage? i'm not beeing disaprooving i'm just wondering cuz I can't see it :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 3:50 AM
this is killer!

What a lovely way to burn
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plut0o
This is just awesome, you deserve a reward for this xD But did u leave out the garage? i'm not beeing disaprooving i'm just wondering cuz I can't see it :D

The garage is in the basement and is accessible through the two elevators on the right side of the house I didn't upload a picture for it though.

Thanks guys
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 2:32 AM Last edited by joeygoyo : 8th Mar 2012 at 10:43 AM.
omg Thank you so very much ashfdjfh

omg I have found a perfect place for my Sims to live in style asjhjf
Thank you so much! Will definitely place in Sunset Valley/ Bridgeport after downloaded ^^

It's probably just me though, but when I tried to extract the files (I'm using WinRAR currently), it said that the file is corrupted? Unfortunately I can't use it
I really want to place my Sims in this house though, maybe it's just that I need to change extractor program...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 2:58 PM
When that happens to me, I just redownload the file. It's usually just a case of a bad download (like, your browser decided to make fun of you just that time).
I tried it just now just to make sure, though. There's nothing wrong with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th May 2012 at 1:42 AM Last edited by andr3w1sh : 7th May 2012 at 2:18 AM.
When I try to place this on a lot it just loads and loads and loads forever and I have to restart my computer because it just gets stuck in the processing screen. Anyone else have this problem?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 12:38 PM
TT.TT just when i about to download this, i just realised its for sims 3... (noooOO) Any chance of converting it to sims 2? X) This house is awesome btw! Love it!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellri
Is Jarvis included? ;D

hey how about creating a jarvis in sims 2?

thats a good idea man....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vixie238
TT.TT just when i about to download this, i just realised its for sims 3... (noooOO) Any chance of converting it to sims 2? X) This house is awesome btw! Love it!!

Thanks
Sorry, but I haven't played TS2 is so long that I've forgotten how to build there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 10:16 PM
this is sooo cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 2:39 AM
Hey, I just wanted to know, if you don't have World Adventures will this not work?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:33 AM
This is beautiful! I was contemplating making my own Tony Stark house for my sim Tony and Sim Pepper, and now I don't have to! Like you, trying to figure out how to make his house as awesome as it looks in the movies made my head hurt, but you have done a truly awesome job with this!
Page 1 of 2