Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Typical
#26 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 5:43 PM Last edited by lewjen : 25th Apr 2011 at 10:36 AM.
Sorry if you mentioned earlier if you weren't taking suggestions on the dirt on the face yet, but I was just browsing this thread and noticed how awesome this sim is! However, I think that the dirt on the face could be darker/fresher, if you get what I mean. You could also probably make the cuts a bit larger/dirtier.

But that is just me being a bit picky, this sim is great!
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 5:54 PM
This sim is absolutely gorgeous! I would maybe try to make her look a little less soft. She almost looks too nice now. You can try turning her eyebrows to make a more "angry" look, without making the sim look like she's making a face that is. The eyes could be a tad bit darker, since Lara's eyes have more black in them. Also I believe her eyes are a click or two larger. And eyebrows a bit more greyish/brown.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 6:25 PM
@lewjen: I didn't mentioned that I'm not taking suggestions on anything, they're all that I need to hear! I'll try to change dirt a bit but I can't find proper photoshop brushes! Thanks!
@malfoya: Hehehehe glad you like her I'll try to rotate eyebrows a bit and change their color! I'll darken the eye color, but I don't know if I understood you right...do you mean she needs smaller eyes or larger?

I found bow,guns and leather cases for her guns! =) I can't find the shirt and boots from this picture ...I've found pants! I'll skip the axe thingy she has in her other arm!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Inventor
#29 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flajko
@malfoya: Hehehehe glad you like her I'll try to rotate eyebrows a bit and change their color! I'll darken the eye color, but I don't know if I understood you right...do you mean she needs smaller eyes or larger?

Larger That sentence was a bit confusing from my side, yes. Hehe.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 12:29 AM
If you are looking or creating accesories I really LOVE Lora's necklace. Were you thinking of making it with her?
She looks SO beautiful. I am in love with her so far haha.
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 12:26 PM
Is this hair a ponytail? I first was shocked that Lara seemed to have all short hair by now, but when I looked at the picture postet above, it still is a ponytail (phewwww)
I think the skintone in the first (left) picture is still too doll-like, it's too shiny. I don't have Sims 3 (yet), so I don't know how much you can do in this game, but I think it needs to be darker and less shiny.
For the lips, I think they're a little bit too wide, but they still look gorgeous. Maybe you could darken her hair (just a bit)?
And I think the makeup on the eyes needs to be a bit more black, the model Lara has very smokey eyes and your sim looks to me like it's not enough.
But nevertheless I love what you got so far, as soon as she's ready and I will have Sims 3 by next week (finally!) I would definitely download her *.*
Hope this helps ^^

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 5:56 PM
Shes breathtaking!!!, I would shave the eye brows down abit... the top of the brows looks abit too high maike it slant down slightly.. by shaving some of the hair off it looks way too think above the nose. and I'm Loving the facial scars and dirt 10/10 *.*
Scholar
#33 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flajko
@Araenna: I think that if her face was full front in reference photo her eyes would look like they're now, I'll try maybe opening her lower eyelid but I won't overdo it!
@monca533: Thanks monca You can freely ask anything! I'm playing with graphic settings set to the highest + resolution of 1680x1050 px!
I've said above in post #18 that I stopped using aWT's High Quality mod because motto of this site is "What you see is what you get!"
and it's unfair to present your creations with screenshots taken with this mod since there are people who's computers can't handle it!

Is there anything else someone would suggest?

Thanks for answer me! :lovestruc
I would suggest you to use the multiplier (Photoshop) for to create a more dirty/smudgy appearence. What do you think?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#34 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 4:31 AM
The only suggestion I really have is to darken the bloody parts a bit. It looks quite too bright red and it should look more like oozy cuts that are a little older. Otherwise, she looks fantastic.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 10:23 AM
Sorry there aren't some updates yet, I have to study! :/
I'll try to make an update later this day or maybe even tomorrow, but I know you'll love it :D

@chod3994:Actually I'll try making her accessories but I'm not that good with 3d meshing programs :S

@ayumi:Lol thank God it's ponytail since I can't imagine Lara with short hair!
For the rest of the suggestions I'll see what I can do!

@melanise:I'll try and shave her eyebrows a bit ROFL! Thanks for noticing!

@monca533:I'll dig out some resources on the internet and will try to make her mask as best as I can!

@heaven_sent_8_18:Since I'm updating mask I'll be careful and pay attention to the details!

Fell free to comment!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 11:23 AM
Wish I knew how to mesh. I'd help with accessories. :/
If it were as easy as The Sims 2 was with making necklaces than that would be OK. :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 1st May 2011 at 7:31 PM
Hey everyone, sorry I didn't post here long time :/
I had some personal things to do but now I'm free!
Unfortunately this post won't show you as much as I have prepared because not everything is ready yet but I'll tell you what I've been working on!
I've been making Lara's classic poses, converting some accessories + re-making the eyebrows and dirt mask!
I still have to make(or hopefully find) proper clothes for her!
I hope you like new eyebrows and dirt mask as much as I do!
I must say I'm not sure whether I'm willing to change a dirt mask any more cause converting it to a "freckle" is pain in the a**! =)
Also I've made changes you said before and here she is!
Here are the previews:

Screenshots

Test Subject
#38 Old 1st May 2011 at 7:36 PM
Whoa she is amazing, I love her!
Maybe the eyebrows could be just a tick darker. Apart from that, I can't find anything that's off ^^

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 2nd May 2011 at 4:14 AM
Yes!!! the eyebrows are perfect!, I love her lips O.O what are you using for that or is it part of the skintone ? Fantastic job I love the dirt mask its perfect.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 2nd May 2011 at 12:50 PM
@ayumi: Thank you! I love her too! Darker eyebrows coming up!

@melanise: Woo hoo! I am pretty sure that the lipstick is this one by Lemonleaf! Thanks!

Her face is finished, now I need to make her accessories,clothes,poses and everything! :/
I'm not in the mood for that!

I guess I'll be posting here when I have something new to show off!

Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd May 2011 at 10:34 PM
Wow, I am ridiculously excited for this sim, and to have the mighty flajko being the one to do her, well that's just amazing. You are so spot on with her (all your sims really), I would have recognized her from the render even w/o the reference photo. I look forward to downloading her the minute she becomes available.

I know you are pretty much done with her face, but I think her lips are a shade to big, particularly the top lip, but that is so minute.

Anticipating this sim and the new reboot game. Thank you so much.
Scholar
#42 Old 3rd May 2011 at 4:09 AM
She is perfect!!! I cannot wait for to see the next upload!
Scholar
#43 Old 3rd May 2011 at 5:22 AM
I really love this sim a lot she is pretty. And I'm shocked that you are not using the HQ Mod by Awt to make your pics clear. I don't know what else to add but make the eyebrows a little darker.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 6th May 2011 at 5:38 PM
Hey! I felt bad for not posting here so long so I have a little surprise now!
I've made Lara's pistols + 2 custom poses!
I plan on creating more poses and I'll upload them maybe in separate thread! Not still sure!
Take a look and enjoy!

I'm not sure if it's really necessary to make the same clothes like new Lara wares?
I would like to use these Lara's outfits from previous parts, what do you think?
Also pistols are made like ones she has in Tomb Raider 9, I don't know why they made them different than in all previous parts?
Screenshots

Inventor
#45 Old 6th May 2011 at 5:48 PM
She's prettier than the game version ^^
Test Subject
#46 Old 6th May 2011 at 5:59 PM
Wow, she's amazing! I can't wait to have her in my game
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#47 Old 6th May 2011 at 6:12 PM
Is there a way to shift her weight a little more in the profile pose? I think her hip should be brought up a little more. Otherwise, looks good.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
#48 Old 6th May 2011 at 7:01 PM
looking at the first picture I think the the arms should be little close together, other than that I can't wait until you are finished with her and uploaded her. You have done a remarkable job,plus as some said, you make her better than the game version.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 7th May 2011 at 1:51 AM
Wow that is so amazing. I LOVE the guns and the pose! So amazing!
Can't wait. By the way I noticed that on the shirt some things I just didn't like. I don't like how the front v's down in the front. I think you should stick with the
tank top she has on. Also pointing out in the photo is the shoulder area is kind of "cut" since the backside is a little darker shaded than the front.
And there's a little piece that goes up the neck. Also I think she has much higher boots in the game. They stop about 50% of the way from the foot to the knee.
If that made any sense And lastly i think the the pose with the guns the arms should be a little closer together
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#50 Old 7th May 2011 at 3:57 PM
Fantastic poses and she looks Baadd ass lol, One thing though on the first pose... it looks slightly awkward, her legs are tooo far apart to the point where both feet are not completly flat on the ground, and if you compare your pose to the original, you will see that your triangle between the legs is alot wider than the Original. So I say bring her legs in slightly to make the pose more realistic, But so far I love her ^.^.
Also comment on the boobs I say you leave them as they are ? cuz we all know how unrealistc Ea's Boob slider is past average size lol.. so In my opinion I wouldnt change them :-S
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: No longer being worked on.
Page 2 of 4