Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Bed and Breakfast

by mikey Posted 30th Dec 2010 at 5:53 PM
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 5:59 PM
This is a really good idea! Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 9:33 PM
Interesting concept; I'm fascinated with your B and B!! Thank you for sharing it.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 12:36 AM
This is just the type of "apartments" I've been trying to achieve! Gives the feel of a cozy apartment/shared home without being too big and it looks well planned out. You should make a series of bed and breakfast homes because I would download each one!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 3:02 AM
Cool idea
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 11:06 AM
Agree. Very creative idea with the apartment thing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 2:43 PM
Very creative! The apartments in Late Night bug me extremely (mostly I believe it is the wasted space). Now this will fit perfectly in the small little towns I have without having to be such an eyesore! Thank you greatly!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 5:32 AM
It looks so homey and comfy! I can't wait to try it. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 11:01 PM
Lots of those around here. They're perfect for university students far away from home. And sometimes the old grandma who owns the place even makes breakfast for everyone. Nice idea!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 11:51 PM
This place is amazing! Sadly, I currently have the game running down below, and to close it would take ages with all the CC I have! I most likely will come back to snatch this up, but for now I'll only be taking the amazing inspiration! Good Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 3:23 PM
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for, to continue my Sim's storyline! Thank you so much!