Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Moon: Dance Club

by daluved1 Posted 29th Dec 2010 at 1:13 AM - Updated 31st Dec 2010 at 10:03 AM by daluved1

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 9:11 AM
Nice place to chill out
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 2:46 PM
Very cool! Thanks! I also have a question - I was trying to build my own club, but I couldn't but the life of me find the DJ booth in buy mode. Could you please tell me where/how you got it? I have the base game, AMB and LN. Thanks.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Circicuta
Very cool! Thanks! I also have a question - I was trying to build my own club, but I couldn't but the life of me find the DJ booth in buy mode. Could you please tell me where/how you got it? I have the base game, AMB and LN. Thanks.

It's a store item, please read the post

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 10:00 PM
Daluved, you have been on fire lately. I already use the dive bar to death in my worlds, but I have to add this one too. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 4:52 PM
This lot is awesome, but you used one of Guatla's brick patterns instead of the one you listed.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 6:25 PM
Can you be more specific as to which pattern so I can fix it?

Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 7:54 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=353800 <-- You used 7 I believe. I can't compare at the moment.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 9:32 PM
Love your bars! Have Shadys and use it in every town. This is great! Thanks!
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moryrie
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=353800 <-- You used 7 I believe. I can't compare at the moment.

Okay thanks!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 9:42 AM
where is the simcredible item? i can't find it
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 9:52 AM
I linked directly to it...does the site not load for you? It doesn't load for me either sometimes.

Correction: I get what you're asking now. It's under Downloads -> Misc Rooms -> Page 3

I keep forgetting Simcredible uses iframes.

Instructor
#13 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 8:39 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I was attempting to upgrade this lot, and every time I went into buy/build mode the inside of the building was a huge bright light, and I can't figure out why. I can't see any objects to remove in buy/build mode, but I tried randomly clicking, putting down new wallpapers, and nothing seems to work. Has anyone else experienced this? I thought it might be the result of disco lights flashing at the wrong time, but when I make sure to pause it when it's viewable in live it still does it. The light is only on the first floor.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 2:39 AM
Wow I live in the city where Spanish Moon is lol
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Haaailey
Wow I live in the city where Spanish Moon is lol

YES! Have you ever been? I used to go every Wednesday but lately the crowd has kinda changed.

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 1:31 AM
I love this lot! I put it in every single town I play. Because you put it on a nice, small lot, it is super versatile! Thanks for sharing!
BTW, I pretty much download all of your stuff. Love the quality that you put into your work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 3:26 AM
"Lot size is 10 x 15"

YEEHAH WOOHOO!! and, it's purdy.

:lovestruc

Seriously, there's not enough space in Twinbrooks to add several nightclubs and the hollywood movie whatchacallit lot. So finding all these small venues really helps. Plus, Daluved1 is right, a small club really does make it look more crowded. And if that's not enough excitement, I had no idea that dj booth thing from the EA store actually did anything... so WOOT again. lol
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 11:46 AM
Hi, I really love how it looks...but I'm having some issues. I don't know if it's just my game, but I can't get the lights to work. like they wont turn on and it didn't come with the bar, any suggestions? xD But otherwise thank you for such an awesome lot!
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 9:29 PM
Do you have Late Night? Because 98% of the lights come from that EP.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 2:33 PM
I have read everything you wrote on this download, but i ain't good at understanding english. Maybe i just didn't understand it if you have wrote it, but how did you make alle the white stuff "Glowing" like on your pictures?.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marcarella
I have read everything you wrote on this download, but i ain't good at understanding english. Maybe i just didn't understand it if you have wrote it, but how did you make alle the white stuff "Glowing" like on your pictures?.

In build or buy mode, hold the SHIFT button and then click on the lights. Then select Toggle Blacklight.

If your game is in a language other than English, then I can't help you.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 11:35 AM
thhhhhx!!! there are lots of clubs but this one is perfect
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 7:53 PM
Thank you.
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 3:30 PM Last edited by kuisimp : 29th Aug 2017 at 12:10 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Howabominable
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I was attempting to upgrade this lot, and every time I went into buy/build mode the inside of the building was a huge bright light, and I can't figure out why. I can't see any objects to remove in buy/build mode, but I tried randomly clicking, putting down new wallpapers, and nothing seems to work. Has anyone else experienced this? I thought it might be the result of disco lights flashing at the wrong time, but when I make sure to pause it when it's viewable in live it still does it. The light is only on the first floor.

me too but it occurs only in ground floor. and when live mode, it flickers. the first time i have put this lot, there was no such things happens, but after several minutes, with some sims are coming, then started flickering like hell. and in build/buy mode, it goes white out.

[the cause found and found a workaround]
it seems this is known issue since LN EP had released.
its strobe bug/glitch.
somehow, fading effect of flash being skipped for only ground floor's strobes. second floor's seems working right though.
i have changed delay and interval of the ground floor's and it gets better. i mean, its not like flashing now and not hurting my eyes anymore.
originally the interval of delay was set only in 0.25 sec. i set it to 20.
its a shame that i couldn't find no critical info for complete solution.