Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hieroglyph: an exclusive Egyptian themed club

by ruthless_kk Posted 24th Nov 2010 at 4:08 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 4:10 PM
Amazing, Ruth, simply amazing. You imagination and ability to build these lots for TS3 leaves me in awe. Thanks so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 4:10 PM
Amazing, Ruth, simply amazing. Your imagination and ability to build these lots for TS3 leaves me in awe. Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 4:44 PM
Thanks for sharing! You did a great job on creating this Egyptian-themed club. It'll be a great addition to my game. I'm sure the sims'll like it. ;]
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 4:59 PM
I love this! I'm probably gonna be putting it in Egypt ;P I kinda wish there was a non-high rise version though. Is there a quick and easy way to make it ground level? I'll find out

If I do not congratulate you on your birthday or any other special occasion, then I may not know you?

I'm good at what I do but I suck at actually doing it :P
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 7:44 PM
Very creative theme, I love it!! Thank you for sharing the Hieroglyph.
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 10:39 PM
This is the better club I ever saw until now. Congrats!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 11:00 PM
Woohooo! Great job, beautiful, stunning decor, great layout! Fantastic idea!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 11:56 PM
I just adore Egyptian stuff… You’ve made me actually wish that I had Late Night now. Darn those high prices! Nevertheless, ‘tis very beautiful work.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tego
I love this! I'm probably gonna be putting it in Egypt ;P I kinda wish there was a non-high rise version though. Is there a quick and easy way to make it ground level? I'll find out

I agree, I would love to use this as a non-high rise club. Is that possible?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 3:38 AM
Wow omg this is so cool and beautiful! *_*
I love it, wish it was real and in my city lol
Zombie Socks
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 3:53 AM
Beautiful! I'm in agreement with the others, I'd like to actually go here!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 4:02 AM
Ruthless your such a talented creator are you ever going to make a new world now that we have LN. I already know Id love it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 5:07 AM
That it simply a beautiful creation. I think you captured your inspiration perfectly...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 2:09 PM
Gorgeous! Thanks, Ruthless.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 2:46 PM
Question: I don't have ANY EPs, but I really want the 2 patterns you used! Are they base game compatible? I've NEVER downloaded EP-filled stuff into my game, so what will happen to my game when I install this? Will something bad happen? I wish the patterns were posted separately! Kinda scared.
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 4:13 AM Last edited by Jacroman : 26th Nov 2010 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Grammatical ambiguity
This looks AMAZING, just like all your work. I was wondering, though, if you could upload CC-free versions (that means none of your patterns, as well) of the Crypt Club and Hieroglyph because my game doesn't respond to it well? Also, are you going to make a Chinese and/or a French bar? Or a Riverview and/or a Barnacle Bay-themed bar? Or all 4?! Please, keep up the good work (and keep up the good Easter eggs - I love finding 'ruth' or 'ruthless' or whatever written in dirt underneath the foundations of your homes!). :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 6:22 AM
This is an awesome club! You seem to actually create an Egyptian theme that seems to be more exotic then the actual existing Egyptian arcitechture in-game! Keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 3:53 PM
Really great work =) I made an egyptian-themed "Aquarium" last week but this one is astonishing =D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 9:42 PM
Wow, this is stunning! You've done a wonderful job.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 12:36 PM
Beautiful. You are so talented. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cinshaac
I agree, I would love to use this as a non-high rise club. Is that possible?

No. The only thing you could do is re-create it.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 11:01 PM
I don't suppose you'd consider uploading the Eye of Horus and lotus patterns separately?

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 8:03 PM
Thank you all for the wonderful comments! I apologize for taking so long to answer, but I was traveling for the Thanksgiving Holiday.

To answer the questions:

1) I have no plan to do a non highrise version of the club at this time.
2) I have unhidden the patterns in my studio so they can be downloaded alone, as requested. http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/ruthless_kk

Thank you all again for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments. I do truly appreciate it.

Ruth
Field Researcher
#25 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 3:22 AM
How, exactly, do we find the patterns at Sims3.com?

Page 1 of 2