Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Late Night Camera Fix

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 29th Oct 2010 at 6:06 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2013 at 12:34 PM by HystericalParoxysm

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 6:21 PM
oh nice, exactly what i was looking for. do you plan to fix the Vampire eye problem too?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 6:23 PM
I have a notepad of all the fixes I'm trying to do. That's on it. It's kind of pathetic that I'm not so much "Yay, Late Night is so much fun to play!" but "Yay, there's so much broken that needs fixing, this is fun to fix all these stupid things!"

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 6:43 PM
Thank you so much for this must- have...It makes me feel better to download your mod, and to read your post.Bugs in Sims 3 have become such a pain that I really began to be depressed as I discovered some of the new issues...Its my punishment for being so awfully addicted ! Your humour (added to your talent and your hard work) is a big help !
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 7:20 PM
I seem to have insane luck when it comes to games, I haven't had any of the problems this mod is designed to fix. Even my copy of New Vegas only had one bug, and that was a relatively easy fix as well. Good on you for fixing the problem if it's prevalent, though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 7:49 PM
Thanks, this is very much appreciated. I can't imagine playing the game without MTS and Pescado. Thanks for making it fun instead of work.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:01 PM
pikachuinasombrero - If you haven't had it, then you haven't used cameraman mode (the tab key, to take better pictures) in a high rise apartment (or any other high elevation), and then tried moving the camera around. It's not something that would be in one person's game but not another. If you don't use cameraman mode, this isn't really going to be very useful to you, but your game -does- have the issues this is designed to fix.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 9:16 PM
Thank you SO MUCH!!!! You wouldn't believe how much I love you right now. That camera bug was driving me crazy. Sad I already moved my family in a normal house but anyways, this will help in clubs
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 9:20 PM
This is a -must-need- thing for making good screenshots without being bored sh*tless with the "super-fast camera" as you said... This has driven me crazy when I'm in a high-rise with my sims ^^ Thank you HP!
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
pikachuinasombrero - If you haven't had it, then you haven't used cameraman mode (the tab key, to take better pictures) in a high rise apartment (or any other high elevation), and then tried moving the camera around. It's not something that would be in one person's game but not another. If you don't use cameraman mode, this isn't really going to be very useful to you, but your game -does- have the issues this is designed to fix.

Ahh, that would explain it then, I never use cameraman mode :P
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 9:50 PM
Thank you for creating fixes that I can use. Wish I had the talent to figure this stuff out, but don't need to with you around. Much appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 9:50 PM
Thank you SO much for this! That thing was driving me nuts!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 10:12 PM
Thank the Picards!!! This was very much needed HP.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 10:24 PM
Oh my, can't thank you enough to this. >_<
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 10:36 PM
Thank you! Those fast cameras made me crazy.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 10:57 PM
Thank you thank you thank you x one million! This is the fix I've been waiting for. That crazy fast cam in the high-rises was driving me bonkers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 11:04 PM
thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 11:07 PM
Yay thanks so much for making this, the camera was giving me such a headache :S
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 12:06 AM
Perfection! I personally don't mind if the camera is slower/harder than usual. I'm sure it'll be easier to get just the right shots. Thank you so much for fixing this!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 12:26 AM
Thank you so much !! That camera thing was driving me buggy !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 1:23 AM
Thank you so much for this. I played for five minutes and quit because of the stinkin camera motions.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 1:24 AM
Nice to see someone is already fixing EA's fails. Good job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 1:58 AM
YAY! And this is why you are my fave creator!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 3:40 AM
Dear god I love you! The camera in LN was one of the most annoying things for me - thanks so much for fixing it!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 4:17 AM
Thank you for this
Page 1 of 4