Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old Brickwood (III), Worker's House

by nivaso Posted 13th Jul 2010 at 5:51 AM - Updated 25th Dec 2011 at 7:07 AM by leesester

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:16 AM
I love your houses :] This one will be a nice addition to my town. Can't wait to see more from this series.

I take house requests! Just send me a PM.
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:47 AM
well done.
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:51 AM
This house is really nice! I love the overall theme of the lot, really great job

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#5 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 7:08 AM
OMG adorable! Great work, yo :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 11:56 AM
What a little charmer! The front wins me over and I love your screenshots, very atmospheric
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:09 PM
lol about the clothesline being in the front yard. Heck, my neighbors across the street just hang their clothes off the front porch rail (in real life). This house is perfect for my game! Thanks

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TatianaEstelle
lol about the clothesline being in the front yard. Heck, my neighbors across the street just hang their clothes off the front porch rail (in real life). This house is perfect for my game! Thanks

You could also hang your cloth in the basement. It won't dry that fast though, it’s quite humid there :-) Thanks for downloading my upload, have fun with it! :-)
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:02 PM
I really wanted this house but do not have sims3. oh well great work.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:21 PM
Wow, I've never downloaded a house because most I'm not crazy about or need oodles of CC. But I'm definitely downloading this house. I love it!
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:41 PM
Wow, thats perfect. Good work ;D
Mad Poster
#12 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:50 PM
I love all your house! They have a certain stye to them, thats hard to mis, and its just perfect, keep up the good work :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MusicalCats1
Wow, I've never downloaded a house because most I'm not crazy about or need oodles of CC. But I'm definitely downloading this house. I love it!

Thanks for your comment. Actually my objective was to build without CC, using only EA base game & its both expansion packs. Combining the right patterns, textures and colors can give everything a whole new look.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 4:56 PM
Im going to flip this house. I can imagine it now, your atmospheric touches accompanied by up-to date furniture and appliances, and new walls as well!

Good music is like a candy bar; All you have to do is throw out the rappers.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nivaso
You could also hang your cloth in the basement. It won't dry that fast though, it’s quite humid there :-) Thanks for downloading my upload, have fun with it! :-)

Yes, it's very humid there. I remember the basement of my aunt's house used to collect water whenever it rained... ah, yes... good times... Anyway, back on topic - I just tested your house ingame, and I love it! The only tough decision now is to decide who gets to live there!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 6:20 AM
Gorgeous! Love this house, it reminds me of the house I grew up in.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TatianaEstelle
Yes, it's very humid there. I remember the basement of my aunt's house used to collect water whenever it rained... ah, yes... good times... Anyway, back on topic - I just tested your house ingame, and I love it! The only tough decision now is to decide who gets to live there!

Lets see what happens if the next expansion includes weather. Maybe if it rains our basements get soaking wet. I always have the same problem deciding which family to put in which house.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Athena*Onyx
Gorgeous! Love this house, it reminds me of the house I grew up in.

Wish I had too
Forum Resident
#19 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 3:33 PM
Oh, I REALLY like this house. I'm a big fan of the grungy-yet-good looking kinda houses, so this is just my cup of tea.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 5:31 PM
Love your houses as of late! I prefer to use tiny lots (1x1/1x2) and this fits the bill :-) Hope to see more (community?) lots of you.
Alchemist
#21 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:04 PM
Your houses add a touch of realism to sim world. After all, not everyone lives in a fabulous mansion!
Instructor
#22 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 6:38 PM
Beautiful home; you made wonderful use of such a small space. Thank you!
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 1:26 PM
ou it reminds me on horror films.
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 10:23 PM
I love the floor plan, and it's very realistic. Thanks.
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:11 AM
Humm are theses photoshopped at all? Or is this a mod for the game. The colors look great as does the house!
Page 1 of 2