Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harrison Ford/ Indiana Jones (two versions)

by JAKINCOL Posted 27th Mar 2010 at 5:07 AM - Updated 25th Aug 2010 at 2:50 AM by JAKINCOL

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 6:04 AM
Yay, two versions! LOL--and I left you a post on Creator Feedback saying I still want #49 for Han Solo! Oh my gosh you did a marvelous job every step of the way. The thing is, he looks different himself through his career and really so many of your work-in-process versions really did look just like him at some point or another. It was tough to get a consensus on a favorite but you got two excellent finalists--one a bit younger Indie, one a bit older, both drop dead handsome! Reading that thread and watching the progression made me smile and reminded me of everything I used to love (and hate) about celebrity sim creation. But watching the progression was always exciting.

Congratulations.

Darn, though, I don't have Awesome Mod and my other mod that allows the slider extension isn't updated to work yet with the latest patch. I'm going over to check out Awesome mod. It may be time to think about getting that since so many Sims that I adore on this site require it for the facial sculpt to stay in place. Even though I don't plan to edit your work, I found before that if I don't have AM, the faces don't always hold up in game. Claeric's Addelai sim did, but some female sims I downloaded didn't. I'm so puzzled by that.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 9:25 AM
This is such a great likeness, i cannot wait to have indiana jones in my game! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:09 PM
Both versions look great, nice work!
Instructor
#6 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:09 PM
I LOVE all Indiana Jones movies so I'm very excited when I see this.
You did a GREAT job capturing him!
Thank you for making and sharing Dr. Indiana Jones!
Scholar
#7 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 2:07 PM
Great! Awesome! You did!! Super good job! Congratulations!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 2:04 PM
Hey, congrats on getting Harrison up on the board! You really worked hard on him, and it's really cool to see that work pay off.

...downloading.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 2:07 PM
Great work!Congrats!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Instructor
#10 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 2:58 PM
Great job!!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Mad Poster
#11 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 6:41 PM
I can't believe you sculpted Harrison Ford so excellently in Sims 3. He is anyting but a "pudding face." I'm not a creator so I can't imagine how you got not only his features but the "roughness" or manliness of his face so accurately. You did a wonderful job on a face that seems very difficult to recreate! I never imagined having him in my game, but with WA, now I think I NEED him!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 6:50 PM
Awesome !
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 7:21 PM
Thanks everyone for all the nice comments!
Thank you mods!
...and a huge THANK YOU to all of you in the Creators Feedback Forum that helped create him! It was some of you that were the inspiration for the character "Indiana Jones" and inspired me to buy the WA EP... You all got me excited about helping him get into the character as much as possible, enough to buy the EP earlier than I had expected too... thank you!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 9:26 PM
Hey Jak'! Great to see you got him up here! Awesome job! Looks terrific! Will be keeping an eye out for your next project.

Yo', I'm on Yearbook now, check me out and leave me some lovin's!!!
Instructor
#15 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:18 PM
Well done, that is a great likeness
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:03 PM
Excellent Download! Love version 1.

Are thee a fan of delicious flavor?

Where'd thee obtain that juice box an doth it come in grapalicious?
Forum Resident
#17 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 7:12 AM
Great work J. You work so unbelievably hard to get your sims just perfect. Kudos.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#18 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 2:14 PM
He is amazing! Great work J!
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 11:09 PM
Wow!!! This is so real I might have to download him. Good job!!

---Ash
Scholar
#20 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 2:23 AM
very realistic, well done!
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 11:09 PM
I love Harrison Ford .. thanks for the share
Inventor
#22 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 4:29 AM
He looks really great!! Totally recognizable!! Good job!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Field Researcher
#23 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 12:24 PM
I'm such a Harrison Ford fangirl and now I can have him explore tombs and such! XD thank you thank you!

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 8:56 AM
Impressive... Great job ! :O
Instructor
#25 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 5:13 PM
Hey, great job! I was wondering if I could use him to model my accessory that I separated from the WA outfit he's wearing You can see it in CFF
Page 1 of 2